Delete.

If the Rockets are willing to trade Aaron Brooks for the #7 I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Brooks is perfect for Nellies style of play.

Brooks + all those scorers + Biedrins, Turiaf, Randolph, Wright and another PF/C would be a playoff team.

Originally Posted by sf savage

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Any of y'all know "Warrior Fans" that are actively rooting for the Lakers?
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

If they are then they really aren't "Warrior fans" I personally hate every team in LA. I can't stand when people say they are my second team
indifferent.gif
in the same conference.. SMH
I got a feeling if hill falls we take him at 7 and maybe trade for a late 1st or 2nd and pick up a pg. If Hill is gone dont think Holiday will fall and I think its between flynn & curry.

I agree.

I just found it funny that this dude I know is actively rooting for the Lakers (only because of Kobe
laugh.gif
grin.gif
) but claims to be a diehard Warrior fan.

Originally Posted by offbad

and josh powell
laugh.gif
Eh, I got nothing against Powell. I thought he was actually going to break out with the Warriors and be a decent backup for the team. Hedidn't really get the chance and it was hard for him because he also had to play into Nellie's style. He didn't get much playing time (especiallyin the playoffs), but he was solid when he was getting playing time earlier in the season.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by offbad

and josh powell
laugh.gif
Eh, I got nothing against Powell. I thought he was actually going to break out with the Warriors and be a decent backup for the team. He didn't really get the chance and it was hard for him because he also had to play into Nellie's style. He didn't get much playing time (especially in the playoffs), but he was solid when he was getting playing time earlier in the season.
me neither. it's just funny to see former Ws get the ring.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

If the Rockets are willing to trade Aaron Brooks for the #7 I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Brooks + all those scorers + Biedrins, Turiaf, Randolph, Wright and another PF/C would be a playoff team.
No on Brooks. Our backcourt would get demolished on a nightly basis.

And can we just all agree to ditch Nelson's style of play?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We can't. Nellie is still here. Haha.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We can't. Nellie is still here. Haha.
Ugh, don't remind me.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I wouldn't want Aaron Brooks. Why not Rafer Alston? I mean, he most likely will be dealt since greedy Nelson will be back. Trade Maggette back to theMagic. Haha.

i don't think a rookie PG will solve anything with us. and if we do get one there will be no one here to help bring him along.

btw anyone have a 360? i was just wondering how the warranty is for that.
and dp, if i get the extended warranty at best buy how easy will it be to replace it if i get the RROD?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i don't think a rookie PG will solve anything with us. and if we do get one there will be no one here to help bring him along.

gotta start somewhere...
tired.gif

damn i havent been here in ages...

and dp, if i get the extended warranty at best buy how easy will it be to replace it if i get the RROD?
Don't get the Best Buy warranty anymore. Actually, if you do, ask the people at the store the exact process of it because each store is alittle different. They changed the plan, so they are not supposed to actually replace it in store for you anymore, although my store still did. If I was you,I would just go through Microsoft. My brother's Best Buy replacement expired, so when he got the RROD he had to send it in to Microsoft. He had noproblems and got his console back in about 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Don't get the Best Buy warranty anymore. Actually, if you do, ask the people at the store the exact process of it because each store is a little different. They changed the plan, so they are not supposed to actually replace it in store for you anymore, although my store still did. If I was you, I would just go through Microsoft. My brother's Best Buy replacement expired, so when he got the RROD he had to send it in to Microsoft. He had no problems and got his console back in about 2 weeks.

thanks DP, i'll make sure to ask. do you know that if it is replaceable will the warranty be used up right then and there or will it still go the length ofit?

Don't get the Best Buy warranty anymore. Actually, if you do, ask the people at the store the exact process of it because each store is a little different. They changed the plan, so they are not supposed to actually replace it in store for you anymore, although my store still did. If I was you, I would just go through Microsoft. My brother's Best Buy replacement expired, so when he got the RROD he had to send it in to Microsoft. He had no problems and got his console back in about 2 weeks.

thanks DP, i'll make sure to ask. do you know that if it is replaceable will the warranty be used up right then and there or will it still go the length of it?

I would say go ahead and get it from BB...its good for 2 years regardless of how many times you use it. They changed the name of the warranty but it'sstill the same basic idea. Especially for a 360...btw I work at BB as well

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

thanks DP, i'll make sure to ask. do you know that if it is replaceable will the warranty be used up right then and there or will it still go the length of it?
If they replace the xbox then you would get another 3 years from Microsoft, so it's no problem. Just be sure to ask the details because likeI said, every store works differently. Hell, our Store Manager was a joke and would basically return stores months after the return policy. One time acustomer came in trying to return something about 30 days after the 30 day return period, and he asked what the return policy was -_-.

Back
Top Bottom