Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I know I'm late but I just read CJ Watson is gone?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What did Orlando sign him for?
Orlando's trying to build a former Warrior team with Pietrus, Foyle, and now Watson. Like I posted in the previous page, Roberson is nowavailable. They might as well sign him, too.
laugh.gif

can they take maggette too in the process?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but of the "top" NBA teams most likely to be in contention, i'll be rootin for the golden-, i mean orlando.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The last thing I read concerning Watson was that he was about to sign an offer sheet. Nothing's finalized yet. I hope the Warriors don't match. Maybepicking Curry in the draft and picking up Law and Claxton (to a lesser extent) made Watson expendable.

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Orlando's trying to build a former Warrior team with Pietrus, Foyle, and now Watson. Like I posted in the previous page, Roberson is now available. They might as well sign him, too.
laugh.gif
add Matt Barnes to the list.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Orlando's trying to build a former Warrior team with Pietrus, Foyle, and now Watson. Like I posted in the previous page, Roberson is now available. They might as well sign him, too.
laugh.gif
Is it official? Last I heard, he was "in their sights" but nothing was done yet. The Magic wanted to take care of other people beforethey put their full attention to Matthew Barnes.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Is it official? Last I heard, he was "in their sights" but nothing was done yet. The Magic wanted to take care of other people before they put their full attention to Matthew Barnes.
The Orlando Magic are close to reaching a deal with free agent forward Matt Barnes which will put him in blue for the next two years, ESPN'sMarc Stein is reporting.
Barnes, 29, averaged 10.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists last season for Phoenix and is regarded as a versatile player off the bench who can guardforwards of all sizes and make the occasional 3-point shot.

^ I was thinking...Damn, hella former Warrior players,
laugh.gif

[Foyle] When I come back to this arena, I get confused on which entrance to enter from. [/Foyle]

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

I wish I had my summer job at UCSF this summer...stupid summer school.

Keep your head up Paul, keep looking. I'm sure you'll find a job.
since you switched to man econ, your UCSF job isn't even relevant to your major anymore (decent salary and gym membership is a plus), am i correct?
lol I only got the job because my aunt went to Vietnam that summer and needed a replacement. So I filled in for her, and the lab liked me so theyasked me to stick around for the rest of summer. They asked if I could come back this summer and I would have but stupid summer school ruined it. But I missthe salary very much
laugh.gif

what should i eat for dinner, burger king or beef noodle soup?

laugh.gif
i'm bored...can't fix this stupid program at work, but the boss isn't there, so i'm kinda stuck right now...

laugh.gif
i'm bored...can't fix this stupid program at work, but the boss isn't there, so i'm kinda stuck right now...
phooooooo

laugh.gif
Beef noodle soup son, you're in Taiwan! Eat all the damn Chinese food you can
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, problem is, i've had it so many times since i've been here already, i'm sick of Chinese food. i'm really, really craving a burrito reallybadly but there aren't any places here that have anything. there's not even a Taco Bell
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. someone mail me a burrito, seriously. haha

and i wish there was pho but i haven't seen a pho place around either
frown.gif
i think i'm goin with burger king today for dinner, noodle soup tomorrow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, problem is, i've had it so many times since i've been here already, i'm sick of Chinese food. i'm really, really craving a burrito really badly but there aren't any places here that have anything. there's not even a Taco Bell
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. someone mail me a burrito, seriously. haha

and i wish there was pho but i haven't seen a pho place around either
frown.gif
i think i'm goin with burger king today for dinner, noodle soup tomorrow.
laugh.gif
for my birthday, one of my friends gave me 11 gift cards for a free burrito at chipotle.
pimp.gif
chipotle isn't the best, but who can complainabout a free $7 burrito

Morrow, clean ride in my opinion.
img3202.jpg

One of J-Rich's cars.
jrichch.jpg

Many of you probably saw this pic already.
redn.jpg

Monta with the Rolls, you think he's gonna go broke after the league?
montarr.jpg

Dan Dickau, he's pretty tall.
danturismo.jpg

Al "Best Player" Harrington's car.
harringtonphantom2.jpg

My friends from Singapore were telling me how Mexican food is like... exotic over there. It's like a lot more expensive or something
laugh.gif
I can'tpicture it.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

anyone else having popups when they load some pages of NT? everytime i open a page in this thread there's a popup showing up in my blocker.

and i don't really need accessories if i get that. already got a 22" monitor and some cheap speakers.
http://forums.slickdeals....duid=553555&t=553826

this thread is for you. just answer those questions and people will have answers.
thanks but my mom went ahead and bought a desktop from bestbuy. she went and bought a pricier model than the one i wanted.

not complaining though since i think it's
pimp.gif

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...uct&id=1218092152998

and BB employees, what's the policy on price matching if the price drops or i find it cheaper elsewhere? how many days til it's still valid?

Wassup with the East loving the Warriors?

I remember when the Wizards wanted to add Dampier to make it
PG:Gilbert
SG:Hughes
SF:_____
PF: Jamison
C: Dampier

now the Magic got Foyle, Barnes, CJ, MP. Granted this time none of the former W's will be starting

Chipotle is great
pimp.gif
, it isn't the best but it always fills me up nicely. Too bad I'm stuck eating noodles, rice, and (occasional) McD's/BK herein Taiwan during weekdays.

chipotle made the worst burrito i've had. the rice they used was terrible and they filled it up with that, and a sprinkle of everything else i asked to beput on. i'll even say taco bell is better than chipotle

Back
Top Bottom