Delete.

go, how often are you overseas yaknow?

as for clubbin, just do you. vibe with the music and you should be good
laugh.gif

Sac up and go out. You don't go all the way to Taiwan just to chill. Go out and experience night life man. Like you said, you're going to regret it ifyou don't go.

Originally Posted by acidicality

random Q but it's the warriors thread so anything goes. should i head to taipei over the weekend with some people I don't really know (aside from 1 girl and a few other dudes)? they're gonna hit up the club and some other stuff, but i'm so freakin tired right now. i want to go, but only because i know if i don't i'll kinda regret it. what should i expect from goin clubbin? hella weird, but i've never been to one in the US...it's like, i want to go, but i'm feelin lazy.
ohwell.gif

i'm a terrible worker too...i fell asleep when my boss was kinda explaining something to me.
embarassed.gif
i only had like 3 hours of unsatisfying sleep last night after a party in which i didn't really drink anything but some beer, which turned out to be a good thing since taiwanese hard liquor was insane and a few dudes passed out from it.
Fixed
smh.gif

GSDUB, how much are you getting paid/hour at Century 20?

acid, just go man. You said it yourself, you'll regret it if you don't go.

GSDOUBLEU, you work at Century 20 by Daly City BART?

Originally Posted by KL9

Man, I work 32-40 hours a week and I just started the job...Managers/Co-workers are cool as hell though,
smokin.gif
Where do you work now? Last I heard, you were trying to get a job at Starbucks but the manager wasn't feelin' you.

*%#+, left my plug at my brothers house and my computer is only at 13%. I hate to do it, but I'm gonna go buy a new one at best buy and return it after Iget my other one back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by KL9

Man, I work 32-40 hours a week and I just started the job...Managers/Co-workers are cool as hell though,
smokin.gif
Where do you work now? Last I heard, you were trying to get a job at Starbucks but the manager wasn't feelin' you.
Yea...
smh.gif
I work at Walgreens on Irving.

GSDUB - I would've thought they'd pay you more than that...is that DC's minimum wage? SF's min. wage is appreciated
laugh.gif

i think KL9 works at walgreens now if i remember right.

and gsw didn't know you worked there. that's the only place i watch movies at. i just copp the tickets at costco for $15 and heat out there.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

GSDOUBLEU, you work at Century 20 by Daly City BART?
Yep

And to answer KL9, i get paid 8.25
Oh snap! So RJ was there? I could have gone down there
laugh.gif
Yea, i was hella shocked when i saw him. 3 weeks ago it was Cain
laugh.gif

GSDUB - I would've thought they'd pay you more than that...is that DC's minimum wage? SF's min. wage is appreciated
laugh.gif

I think DC minimum is like 7.75 or something like that, lower than 8.25 tho
GSDOUBLEU, do you know a guy that works there named Orlando?

I dont think so, whats he look like and what does he do?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

GSDOUBLEU, do you know a guy that works there named Orlando?
I dont think so, whats he look like and what does he do?

He used to be the guy in the projector room starting all the movies every Thursday night. He now works more hours because they moved him out tothe floor. He's been there for 3-4 years now.

I can't really describe him, he's like other Filipinos. Short, line-up hair.
laugh.gif

haha, you guys are right...i'm just gonna go to check it out....i won't have many chances to do this, so i might as well.

and wait...Tim Lincecum=Paul, or am I buggin?
laugh.gif

nah, i dont think so. lol I work in concessions so i dont know too many of them floor people, ill keep a look out for him

regarding the LV summer league, i really hope someone has links to the games, or i will have to pay SMH. Ill make a thread in the morning

damn this sucks. i was just in the orlando summer league thread in general. i wish we had something like that. shots at the entire organization throughout theday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom