DELETE: EPIC FAIL. CAN'T MAKE AN OBSERVATION W/O OFFENDING PPL.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Lazy you are the king of faiL you take more L's than the Detriont Lions

Detroit
my dude
You need to take the L for that lame attempt

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^^ to add to that. most photography courses, whether in high school or college, use old slrs with black & white film. students develop the films themselves and only have the option of printing that film as black and white pictures in the dark rooms/labs. that's why in my old portfolio, all my prints and black&white.

i do agree though that the contrast between black and white in prints > contrast between other colors. don't know why i feel that way, just do.

Yeah the course I took was a college one and black and white was all we did but I was happy because I've always loved black and white photographs.

And to ebayologist, I have a digital but I also have an old manual camera that I take a lot of pictures with so that's not why I like black and white,it's just personal preference.

- Tical.

so i got my dslr's as a gift. it is now my hobby. i dont think i'm a photographer and i don't think my pictures are that great. i'm using thistime to fiddle with the camera so i will be accustomed to it when i really get serious.

nahh mean?

i know my ###% sucks, but i just want to take pictures.

oh boy.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom