Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

nike-air-diamond-turf-black-deep-emerald-white-1.jpg

nike-air-diamond-turf-black-deep-emerald-white-2.jpg

nike-air-diamond-turf-black-deep-emerald-white-5.jpg

nike-air-diamond-turf-black-deep-emerald-white-4.jpg

nike-air-diamond-turf-black-deep-emerald-white-3-350x254.jpg

chill yall, they popped up on NDC and sold quick, I assume they will restock. I just got tracking for my pair. I'm sure they will pop up locally.

chill yall, they popped up on NDC and sold quick, I assume they will restock. I just got tracking for my pair. I'm sure they will pop up locally.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Anyone got a pick of the OG black and purple DT?

Talked about in another thread. OG's had nubuck all around. Retros, at least in their catalog photo, have the shiny fake looking leather

vs. retro catalog photo:
2urt3eh.jpg

Just envision a classic early ninetys NIKE shoe done up with leather?? none of them were ever like that. That soft nubuck material ruled every pippen, barkley, and air force model out there.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Anyone got a pick of the OG black and purple DT?

Talked about in another thread. OG's had nubuck all around. Retros, at least in their catalog photo, have the shiny fake looking leather

vs. retro catalog photo:
2urt3eh.jpg

Just envision a classic early ninetys NIKE shoe done up with leather?? none of them were ever like that. That soft nubuck material ruled every pippen, barkley, and air force model out there.

^^^ Yup, the right choice of materials is so important. I wonder what changed at the table when they decided t o re release them in the black purple color way

Back
Top Bottom