Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

im so stoked ebay seller has the full size run, i cant find these shoe anywhere for weeks. thank god, coopped!

^^ I don't complain much with Nike Retro or JB purchases but c'mon.... why add speckles???

I'm usually happy to get packeges but today I was like ...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

im so stoked ebay seller has the full size run, i cant find these shoe anywhere for weeks. thank god, coopped!

^^ I don't complain much with Nike Retro or JB purchases but c'mon.... why add speckles???

I'm usually happy to get packeges but today I was like ...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Black/Purple joints are definitely disappointing with the poor quality in material. Teals are the best with respect to colorway and OG resemblance.

Black/Purple joints are definitely disappointing with the poor quality in material. Teals are the best with respect to colorway and OG resemblance.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^I can't possibly imagine what goes on up there in Oregon. Dart board? Wheel of fortune style of choosing? pin the tail on a donkey with 7 material choices scattered around the donkeys body?

the upper ankle, around the toebox, and strap have that matte looking synthetic nubuck that would've been more than suffice to cover an entire shoe with.

Im beyond trying to rationalize and going straight for that educational route to potential customers. (it's crap. so if you want to buy crap, go ahead. I did my part letting you know it's crap)

roll.gif

I know you guys are reading......stop altering retros.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

2urt3eh.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Materials Jus Make Them Look Terrible... Definitly Passin. Coppin The Red & Black Joints Tomarr. Footaction Jus Re-Stocked At PG.

^I can't possibly imagine what goes on up there in Oregon. Dart board? Wheel of fortune style of choosing? pin the tail on a donkey with 7 material choices scattered around the donkeys body?

the upper ankle, around the toebox, and strap have that matte looking synthetic nubuck that would've been more than suffice to cover an entire shoe with.

Im beyond trying to rationalize and going straight for that educational route to potential customers. (it's crap. so if you want to buy crap, go ahead. I did my part letting you know it's crap)

roll.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

2urt3eh.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Materials Jus Make Them Look Terrible... Definitly Passin. Coppin The Red & Black Joints Tomarr. Footaction Jus Re-Stocked At PG.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Saw the Teals yesterday, wasn't impressed
These w/ discount + denim + gray hoodie in fall = thumbs up...

Too bad JB couldn't use this nubuck on the VIs, but that's another story....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Take off the grey hoodie, and put on a black hoodieAnd you're set
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

roll.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

2urt3eh.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Has anyone seen these in person yet?  From pictures on eastbay they look like nubuck not leather unless eastbay broke out an stock pic of the originals.  Seems like they stock pic thats been circulating have reversed materials.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...f/?cm=57831#sku=09434002

Originally Posted by Rod301

roll.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

2urt3eh.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Has anyone seen these in person yet?  From pictures on eastbay they look like nubuck not leather unless eastbay broke out an stock pic of the originals.  Seems like they stock pic thats been circulating have reversed materials.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...f/?cm=57831#sku=09434002

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

pimp.gif
[Dr. Evil] "Er... How about... NOOOOO Scott.

laugh.gif

I've been out of high school long enough.  I don't do the complete matching from head to toe thingy these days.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

pimp.gif
[Dr. Evil] "Er... How about... NOOOOO Scott.

laugh.gif

I've been out of high school long enough.  I don't do the complete matching from head to toe thingy these days.

Back
Top Bottom