Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

I need to see actual pics of the black pair. That'll be pretty messed up if Nike put gold stitching only on the toddler version. The mens version should be the same as the toddler version above, nubuck and all.

I need to see actual pics of the black pair. That'll be pretty messed up if Nike put gold stitching only on the toddler version. The mens version should be the same as the toddler version above, nubuck and all.

^^^ Doubt that. Nike is notorious for posting incorrect stock photo's, the most noticeable was the Tech Challenge II 3/4 retro.

^^^ Doubt that. Nike is notorious for posting incorrect stock photo's, the most noticeable was the Tech Challenge II 3/4 retro.

typical Nike "samples".. Someone along the line at Nike accepted that crappy leather upper shoe and it got sent around and passed around to thousands of possible shop owners. Now the final version is up, and looks to be totally right? I can't say i'm surprised. Bottomline, No ONE, at ANY POINT, should have ANY type of leather on ANY of these deion shoes, if the OG did not have them...
The fault lies with you Nike, and just like that, you are your own savior.

Black pair lookin' good.

All that ranting and raving for nothing. Nike making me look bad lol

I think it was Eastbay that had the premium SC 2010 baseball gloves that had like three shades of brown and one stitched element was BLACK, when in reality, it was basically all one color and the black stitching was actually brown... so even with that newer eastbay photo, who knows what the hell the final version will look like.

heres what eastbay originally came out with:
http://sneakernews.com/2010/04/27/nike-trainer-sc-2010-premiu-baseball-glove-detailed-images/
-black  1990----2010

then somewhere along the line, they fix that photo with the current shoe.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

so who knows what this final version will be like.

eastbay rep, ya'll gotta fix that issue. I know nike.com makes that same mistake, but it's quite deceiving. If I preorder a shoe that looks a certain way, and get something different, who is to blame? Nike or Eastbay?

typical Nike "samples".. Someone along the line at Nike accepted that crappy leather upper shoe and it got sent around and passed around to thousands of possible shop owners. Now the final version is up, and looks to be totally right? I can't say i'm surprised. Bottomline, No ONE, at ANY POINT, should have ANY type of leather on ANY of these deion shoes, if the OG did not have them...
The fault lies with you Nike, and just like that, you are your own savior.

Black pair lookin' good.

All that ranting and raving for nothing. Nike making me look bad lol

I think it was Eastbay that had the premium SC 2010 baseball gloves that had like three shades of brown and one stitched element was BLACK, when in reality, it was basically all one color and the black stitching was actually brown... so even with that newer eastbay photo, who knows what the hell the final version will look like.

heres what eastbay originally came out with:
http://sneakernews.com/2010/04/27/nike-trainer-sc-2010-premiu-baseball-glove-detailed-images/
-black  1990----2010

then somewhere along the line, they fix that photo with the current shoe.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

so who knows what this final version will be like.

eastbay rep, ya'll gotta fix that issue. I know nike.com makes that same mistake, but it's quite deceiving. If I preorder a shoe that looks a certain way, and get something different, who is to blame? Nike or Eastbay?

GO to other views and theres a top view. you can see the 201_ numbers on the tongue... definitely some sort of 2010 retro... samples, final product etc.

excitement is building!

GO to other views and theres a top view. you can see the 201_ numbers on the tongue... definitely some sort of 2010 retro... samples, final product etc.

excitement is building!

Back
Top Bottom