Deep down are you happy with your iPhone case? vol. real talk

Originally Posted by iYen

Hell yeah.
Having to save battery life are a thing of the past.
pimp.gif

4f381088a5470_193888n.jpg
info on this bad boy

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

all black everything
I've looked for the debadged glass everywhere where did you get it

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

this is the one i'm using. similar to the apple bumber, but it's two separate pieces and the silicone covers the back as well.
where'd you get this? I'm looking for a case currently for my 4s.

I have a two dollar eBay case that I am more than comfortable with. I've had some of those expensive Best Buy cases, but I always revert to my cheapo black case.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Wait, are you insinuating that people lie to themselves about their amount of contentment with their iPhone case? Like they are in denial?
Right? If you can afford an iPhone, you can afford a case you like. At least in theory. And if you're on NT, that means you have the internet. Which also means you can find pretty much any case there is.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I was going to get a otterbox but I hated the price tag..
This logic puzzles me. Otterbox makes cases starting at $20. I like the Commuter, which is $40. A new iPhone is $650 + tax.

Do you guys put cases on your phone or looks or protection?

Do you put protection or looks of the case first if you're picking protection?

I hate cases, no case can make the iPhone look any better than what it is out of the box, it's like putting a car bra or hood guard on a Ferrari. 

been raw dogging it and felt invincible for the longest time. would throw the phone around all the time and it didn't look that bad. i'd even be playing basketball outside and instead of walking it to where everyone's stuff was off the court, i'd just throw it from the court with my keys and it always survived everything. one day it fell out of my pocket while i was eating at a restaurant in the outdoor patio and the screen cracked. paid $150 to get it replaced by apple and like two weeks later my girl slides my phone across her car to me, but i can't reach it in time and it falls off and now the back is cracked too. still not gonna use a case, but i probably might think about it when the next iphone comes out.

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Hell yeah.
pimp.gif

info on this bad boy

Mophie Juice Pack plus is the best. i can go 2 1/2 days no charge 
pimp.gif

welp.....after seeing this, i decided to go ahead and order one off ebay for $15. ever since all my friends got iphones and we started all these group text chats, my phone never makes it through the day anymore. hopefully this case can at least help me make it through a whole day now.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Somewhat...i'll eventually get an all white case.
tumblr_lwwspmje1T1qaujkyo1_1280.jpg
Nice Vapor Pro Black Ops edition 
smokin.gif

Here's a photo of my case. Got it back when there was a 3-month pre-order queue for these cases. 
sick.gif
 Still like it a lot.

149900_467456598735_593738735_5694301_5450537_n.jpg

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Yes. It's a griffin case that has a carbon fiber-esque appearance. It's grippy enough in your hand but not slippery enough to where it's a pain to take out of your pocket like my previous case.

This is what I'm using. No complaints at all. :
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Yes. It's a griffin case that has a carbon fiber-esque appearance. It's grippy enough in your hand but not slippery enough to where it's a pain to take out of your pocket like my previous case.

This is what I'm using. No complaints at all. :
smokin.gif

Yup. Same one.

I'm using the Otterbox defender. I use a case strictly for protection ; my phone went straight from the box to the case. When the iPhone 5 drops I will be able to sell my 4 for good money because of its perfect condition.

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Hell yeah.
pimp.gif

info on this bad boy

Mophie Juice Pack plus is the best. i can go 2 1/2 days no charge 
pimp.gif

in less than a year i went through 2 of these. the battery is great but the case is very poorly designed. the flicker button on the bottom where you can turn on the phone case to charge always breaks and is impossible to fix. don't spend more than 20 dollars on this case, it is not going to last long.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I'm using the Otterbox defender. I use a case strictly for protection ; my phone went straight from the box to the case. When the iPhone 5 drops I will be able to sell my 4 for good money because of its perfect condition.

This right here.  My only complaints are.
-size

-it likes to grab your pockets if your pants actually fit, although it does have a 'holster' if it's too bad

pros

-i've dropped it so many times and nothing has gone wrong or happened to my iphone

-zero scratches, marks or chips

-built in screen protector

- i got it for free for xmas
pimp.gif

just got an iphone, so needing to buy a case, thinking about SGP Linear Crystal Series, but cant seem to find one in the shiny black ( not smooth black)...can anyone help me out?

Back
Top Bottom