Deep down are you happy with your iPhone case? vol. real talk

I can't rock with cases, they make the phone feel too big and bulky in my hand. I feel like the iPhone 4 got the perfect form factor to fit in my hand so I just try to be extra careful with mine. Still no cracks or major scratches and I've had it for around 5 months *knocks on wood*.
pimp.gif

Got the griffin carbon fiber one too, no complaints at all.. I haven't dropped my phone though. Get compliments on it all the time..
At best buy it was like $30 but then I saw it on amazon for $7
pimp.gif

bought the first vapor case and it cut my phone reception so badly that i couldn't make calls from my apartment. got a mophie juice case and dropped it and the case cracked.

I bought my 4S in January and not one has it been dropped until about early April
I dropped it in the street, but it had no major cracks. A little scuff on the silver band.
After that I bought a 2 dollar bumper from eBay
laugh.gif

I love rocking it naked, but this bumper doesn't make it seem too big

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Yes. It's a griffin case that has a carbon fiber-esque appearance. It's grippy enough in your hand but not slippery enough to where it's a pain to take out of your pocket like my previous case.

This is what I'm using. No complaints at all. :
smokin.gif

Yup. Same one.

Had this case, worked very well and saved my phone a few times.

Switched to this though.

jcrew-rubber-camo-iphone-4-case-0.jpg

The hole on the top to put headphone jack through was a little tight so I had to stretch it out (pause) by jamming in a headphone jack a few times. It fits fine now though.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I'm using the Otterbox defender. I use a case strictly for protection ; my phone went straight from the box to the case. When the iPhone 5 drops I will be able to sell my 4 for good money because of its perfect condition.

This, but i use the commuter with screen protector

spk-a0507_glam001_2.jpg

i used this regularly and i'm happy with it

2070139_sa.jpg

thsi however is my life saver. when i go out or have a long workday away from a charger this adds on an extra 50% usually and gets me through the day

Anyone know how to get those Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone 4 cases for cheap? Not looking to pay $80 at Best Buy, but I'm not looking to get a knock-off or something from Asia either... Amazon is cheaper but not cheap enough

i took my case off, cause i started using an "Ollo Clip"

does anyone use screen protectors or films for the screens?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Do you guys put cases on your phone or looks or protection?

Do you put protection or looks of the case first if you're picking protection?

I hate cases, no case can make the iPhone look any better than what it is out of the box, it's like putting a car bra or hood guard on a Ferrari. 
This is my first iPhone ever, never had an iTouch either. So all I need a case for is protection, but I would want some effective, and sleek. Can't do anything bulky.

So pretty much I'd need 3 components? a front and back cover plus a bumper?

I got so many cases, but none of them were purchased for protection, but for the look.

I just keep the go incase frost case on mine, i've dropped the phone once since i've had it, nothing happened.

r1wghs.jpg

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

info on this bad boy

Mophie Juice Pack plus is the best. i can go 2 1/2 days no charge 
pimp.gif

in less than a year i went through 2 of these. the battery is great but the case is very poorly designed. the flicker button on the bottom where you can turn on the phone case to charge always breaks and is impossible to fix. don't spend more than 20 dollars on this case, it is not going to last long.
I've been using this case for about 4 months and no issues what so ever, the charging port area is kinda weird though, i can touch it by accident and the usb will fall out. I got the black one originally but I`m thinking about copping the all white now since my phone is all white.

Back
Top Bottom