December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Is Ms Divine gonna not mention her illustrious pRon career that happened in between these pics?..Shame..

1603589109710.gif

Last edited:
Case Case
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

WWE Hall of Famer Booker T takes a shot at Sasha Banks and Bayley

Sounds to me like Uggo Banks got butthurt that Booker spoketh the the truth..Sasha tries way too hard to get fans to think of her in the same light as Mega Stars from the past..She'll never be on Harlem Heat or Eddy's level so she should just stop talking (and wrestling)..

So there is nothing the Universal Title can do nor is thereanyone that can hold it to elevate it to be the #1 title?

No judgement just asking a clarifying question.

If it’s unified with the WWE title and they stick with the universal title name, then yes. Or if it’s thrown in the trash like the women’s title was on nitro.

In my opinion, it would take decades of the WWE title being trashed (no pun intended) and decades of the universal title being up lifted. Sounds crazy I know, but that’s how I feel.

If it’s unified with the WWE title and they stick with the universal title name, then yes. Or if it’s thrown in the trash like the women’s title was on nitro.

In my opinion, it would take decades of the WWE title being trashed (no pun intended) and decades of the universal title being up lifted. Sounds crazy I know, but that’s how I feel.

It doesn't sound crazy.

But I just wonder why it is a STATIC thing when everything else in wrestling is dynamic and ever changing.

Why does it have to take decades?

Why can't the Universal Title be more prestigious now and the WWE title take that crown 18 months from now based on what is happening in the (future) moment?

Not arguing, just trying to understand the reasoning.

It doesn't sound crazy.

But I just wonder why it is a STATIC thing when everything else in wrestling is dynamic and ever changing.

Why does it have to take decades?

Why can't the Universal Title be more prestigious now and the WWE title take that crown 18 months from now based on what is happening in the (future) moment?

Not arguing, just trying to understand the reasoning.

I guess because in my mind it’s a history thing. It has this long and great lineage, while the universal title doesn’t have that yet. Not any fault of its own since it hasn’t been around nearly as long. However, you’re right about things ever changing in wrestling though. I guess it’s just one of those things I haven’t come to except yet.

Do you still believe the universal belt is still the top title?

I guess because in my mind it’s a history thing. It has this long and great lineage, while the universal title doesn’t have that yet. Not any fault of its own since it hasn’t been around nearly as long. However, you’re right about things ever changing in wrestling though. I guess it’s just one of those things I haven’t come to except yet.

Do you still believe the universal belt is still the top title?

The biggest stars (Brock/Roman) of the company have been holding the Universal title. (Recent title holders)

Fox or WWe selected the Universal belt to be on the most important show. (Smackdown)

I can't see any rational argument, other than length of existence, that supports the idea of the Wwe title being #1.

The biggest stars (Brock/Roman) of the company have been holding the Universal title. (Recent title holders)

Fox or WWe selected the Universal belt to be on the most important show. (Smackdown)

I can't see any rational argument, other than length of existence, that supports the idea of the Wwe title being #1.

Those are valid points, but I think we’ll agree to disagree.

Universal is the MAIN TITLE. It's on the TOP SHOW that gets THE MOST RATINGS, on the TOP STAR.

The Promo gAWD spoketh.

Back
Top Bottom