December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

And WHO are the heels and who are the faces of this match?

How it is currently being wrestled, you would think it was Omega/Hangmans

In the history of wrestling, yes. In current WWE/NXT, absolutely not. A&W has a damn plantation house on one of their titles too :lol: :smh:

I agree that its not a good look to have Ted Turner’s mansion on the TNT title because what it resembles, but at the same time, racism is still present in today’s wrestling, it’s just not a prominent as before. How many more years is it going to take before we see another black world champ (not counting NXT)?

I agree that its not a good look to have Ted Turner’s mansion on the TNT title because what it resembles, but at the same time, racism is still present in today’s wrestling, it’s just not a prominent as before. How many more years is it going to take before we see another black world champ (not counting NXT)?
Keith Lee winning within the next year for sure.

One the Uso's could've been done had they put on about 10 to 15 lbs. They're genuinely that good to me.

not really feeling the move progression in this.

Poisoned ranas and tiger driver 98s are just mid match transition moves now?

Back
Top Bottom