December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

"Losers spend their time thinking about winners.

Winners spend their time thinking about the brass rings."

@ITO

I guess, but considering how sad it made Vince and the E look this week, and Kip has been promoting his **** for weeks now, I think it worked perfectly.

The Woo Woo guys could have easily evolved his character into something.

Could of become more successful.

He chose to use the same gimmick. Super job.

Don't want him to actually be injured. He is an absolutely terrible wrestler at this point of his career though and should not be taking up a spot that someone way more deserving could have, just because A&W MUST put established WWE guys, even if they are washed, on their cards.
do u have to be so rude? u could've just said something like this:
He does. I just think he doesn't care about Matt Hardy the wrestler anymore.

At some point, I would be curious to see a Top 5 list.

Don't keep a list of that sort of thing. Not into watching snuff films or sports injuries. I apologize that me seeing a guy possibly break his neck/fracture his skull doesn't meet your criteria of what I should find scary. Hope I didn't ruin your night or anything. Have a pleasant evening.

The Woo Woo guys could have easily evolved his character into something.

Could of become more successful.

He chose to use the same gimmick. Super job.
The highlight of his career is getting his aspiring love interest juxed by cena & being pushed off the stage while in a wheelchair by kane.

Woo Woo guy with a hot tag!

Remember when he won the IC title at WM then lost it the next night.. good times

but this kind of defense has been going on for 30 years with the wwe. I dont understand what your trying to say?
Bingo.

Of course he can't see his own hypocrisy though.

That man damn near wanted to fight me because I correctly predicted WWE would abuse the cinematic "matches." :lol:

Bingo.

Of course he can't see his own hypocrisy though.

That man damn near wanted to fight me because I correctly predicted WWE would abuse the cinematic "matches." :lol:

Nice try making up stuff as you go. I said both aew and wwe should try things like that during the pandemic to see if any of it works.

The highlight of his career is getting his aspiring love interest juxed by cena & being pushed off the stage while in a wheelchair by kane.

I would think his 1 day title reign and winning the IC title at mania.

But sure, we can go with that.

Back
Top Bottom