December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I think one is fine. It is an hour watch. GIve us time to digest what we saw.

I damn sure wouldn't want to do that when they move to 2 hours.

When it goes to 2 hours we go back to watching 1 episode..I doubt anyone is really trying to spend the next 6 yrs watching 1 episode of Nitro a week..

Or like I said last week, maybe we could watch another episode on Wednesday since most of AEW/NXT isn't must see tv..Or we could add an episode on Tuesday or Thursday..

WWE still has Asuka listed as Raw Women's Champwin..So I guess Banks' win didn't count..

When it goes to 2 hours we go back to watching 1 episode..I doubt anyone is really trying to spend the next 6 yrs watching 1 episode of Nitro a week..

Or like I said last week, maybe we could watch another episode on Wednesday since most of AEW/NXT isn't must see tv..Or we could add an episode on Tuesday or Thursday..
I think the more people are assigned, the higher the risk of people dropping out.

I am in favor of 1 per week. If others can COMMIT to more, we can try but the simplier the better IMO

People watch stuff on WEDS, so that won't fly.

Case Case DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

While the episodes are 1 hour I do like the idea of watching 2 episodes unless the two episodes are Pre PPV and Post PPV.

Has to be split.

Just seems like we could keep people more interested if we kept up a good pace of watching episodes..Of course I ain't trying to watch multiple 2 or 3 hour episodes a week..But for now I think we should do 2 shows every Monday..

mysterio-eye.jpg

Just seems like we could keep people more interested if we kept up a good pace of watching episodes..Of course I ain't trying to watch multiple 2 or 3 hour episodes a week..But for now I think we should do 2 shows every Monday..

I’d agree.

I legit fell asleep during that "swamp fight".

The last thing I memba was DTT making a cameo, outchea trickin for Bray.

In a shocking development, WWE has taken something they struck gold in the cinematic matches and absolutely bludgeoned it into Bolivian.

Had a couple people over and had the show on mute in the background. Looked pretty bad from what I was randomly paying attention to.

Finished the show a little bit ago...

1. Mysterio's "eyeball" was one of the stupidest/funniest things I've seen the E do in a while (his eye got jammed in his skull then it decided nah, I'm good I'm going outside his face)
2. Sasha's wig literally got KNOCKED OFF :lol:

Drew wasn't a jobber until the slater stench. That association got Drew fired :lol:. Also, the years I really got into wrestling was b/c of Smackdown & TNA. The only reason stopped watching is b/c those Jackasses moved their day slot to Monday during The Road to Wrestlmania AND changed the 6 sided ring.

When I tried to get back into to TNA, what I saw was AJ Styles being a victim of date rape by some meth head. That's **** was just terrible. AJ got raped, meth head rubs it in on tv & in front of live audience w/ terrible promos. They could've at least bad that crap good. I don't even think that chick got arrested.
wtf? that musta been the time i stopped watching wrestling period. he got raped??? 😂

Back
Top Bottom