December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Yoooooo ihust1e ihust1e dat dude chris dat dude chris JCMojica24 JCMojica24 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. :nerd:
AA292616-CEE9-4C12-83EC-A7C73542286C.jpeg

According to the WONL, the possible mystery behind the truth will be heard storyline is
Mustafa Alinand Chad Gable tag team

***Take this with a grain of salt***

According to the WONL, the possible mystery behind the truth will be heard storyline is
Mustafa Alinand Chad Gable tag team

***Take this with a grain of salt***
Someone on Twitter found that the audio of the hacker was Ali and Gable’s voices

We all agree that the Montreal Screwjob was an elaborate work right?
nah, I watched some of that shawn & bret dvd & they definitely don't like each :lol:. I do think they'd have some weird sense of sadness if the other died or something that, but they don't get along. Vince's involvement/masterminding it has been shown to be completely in character.

I don't see why it's such a huge deal though. Very shady, but they act like it's the worst thing ever.

nah, I watched some of that shawn & bret dvd & they definitely don't like each :lol:. I do think they'd have some weird sense of sadness if the other died or something that, but they don't get along. Vince's involvement/masterminding it has been shown to be completely in character.

I don't see why it's such a huge deal though. Very shady, but they act like it's the worst thing ever.
Not disputing that. Just talking about the culmination of angle itself. From sharpshooter, Vince being ringside ringing the bell, the spit, camera zooming in on WCW air letters, Vince's "black eye"

They all knew what was going on.

Elite level sports entertainment

Back
Top Bottom