December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I don't know what my favorite justification for not calling out nonsense in wrestling is.

"Wait and See"

or

"It's just wrestling."

Don't want to go googles on this Dream stuff, but the jist of it is he's allegedly sending pics to underage boys?

Yoooooo @ihust1e @dat dude chris JCMojica24 JCMojica24 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. :nerd:
AA292616-CEE9-4C12-83EC-A7C73542286C.jpeg
giphy.gif

Man. :sick:

I rock with Dream but get him all the way the **** outta here if any of this is true.

Hope it isn't.

With you 10000%. Just want to be absolutely sure this isn't some BS before we get him all the way the **** outta here. :lol:

Man. :sick:

I rock with Dream but get him all the way the **** outta here if any of this is true.

Hope it isn't.

If it is, he's gone from wrestling. He's also looking at jail time and has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

If this turns out to be BS, hopefully the ones who are responsible are ******.

Nothing ever happens to those that falsely accuse dudes of stuff like that.

Maybe people view it as an extension of victim shaming but if you are found to be lying about anything #MeToo related, something serious needs to happen to you from a legal/judicial standpoint.

But I understand the truth in those situations can be hard to determine.

Back
Top Bottom