December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

source.gif

There are these boar's head grilled chicken wraps that I was purchasing
from the local super market for some time. I really enjoy(ed) them...

...but recently, for a while now, they've been out of stock - nowhere to be found on the shelf.
I asked the butcher and he said that sometimes things like that may pop back up all
of a sudden and be back in stock like nothing happened...

...when I told him, at that point, I may have moved on from them though - he laughed.
What can ya do? I really liked those grilled chicken wraps.

Obviously her sister..Thicker, prettier, and them tittays are so luscious and soft..

Well Nattie has maintained her appearance over the years. Meanwhile...
If that's the same crazy sister that has been shown here & there before - her weight yo-yo's
drastically so you'd want to catch her in season.

If it is Roman and I know they wouldn’t t do it because I’m sure Fox paid and demanded Roman to be the winner and hey it is Tampa so maybe he’ll be cheered more. But if Roman wins he should lose to Bray/Fiend.

I don’t think the Fiend needed the title but since they’re here with it I think The Fiend should hold on to it until SummerSlam. If Roman beats him then it means what going forward for Bray/Fiend? Do we just get Fire Fly Bray and they do the Balor routine of he only shows up for certain matches and moments?

Roman and Sasha seems like the picks but I’m thinking and hoping if they really don’t have that much of a plan what if Braun wins and then lose to Bray? He lost to a damn boxer so who cares?

It doesn’t feel right that on tv they haven’t build anyone to be the clear cut guy or girl but that can also be exciting but my trust is not all the way there.
Also, another effing Saudi Show man? JESUS Christ!

Back
Top Bottom