December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Just noticed the thread title update. “Several” :lol:

JCMojica24 JCMojica24

EF84F3CC-CD11-4F9C-BD41-43E70EC87EE9.png

Yea, this was a classic brawl. Raven summoned the whole damn flock.

:lol: @ Tony saying Raven got suplexed on the "website."

:lol: @ Mark Curtis not having on his tie.

The DDP Cutter on Kidman was nice.

Cool little match

Typical WCW announcing: The match is going on and Tony just HAS to make reference to the World title match later on. Not sure whoever fed folks lines in WCW understood how much that discredited the current match when you make reference to other matches above it. But that is what WCW did.

Yea, this was a classic brawl. Raven summoned the whole damn flock.

:lol: @ Tony saying Raven got suplexed on the "website."

:lol: @ Mark Curtis not having on his tie.

The DDP Cutter on Kidman was nice.

Cool little match

Typical WCW announcing: The match is going on and Tony just HAS to make reference to the World title match later on. Not sure whoever fed folks lines in WCW understood how much that discredited the current match when you make reference to other matches above it. But that is what WCW did.

DDP punches in the beginning looked like some :emoji_fire:

What do you think about Raven's career and work as a whole...I always felt like he was underappreciated

Here's the MTV segment they were talking about

BIG pause for some of DDP's lines here :lol:

Raven BLASTED him with the stop sign too...damn

I think Raven is properly rated. One of the bright stars of ECW. Solid run with his own crew in WCW. Always a strong promotional. One of the more famous brawlers of his era.

WCW Scotty Flamingo and ECW Shane Douglas would be 2 of my favorites if they were in this era

Back
Top Bottom