December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:lol: You have some damn audacity starting up & having this conversation publicly. This is the epitome of gaslighting. Wow. Just "wow." You are really disgusting at times.

Man, he's bringing you along nicely, isn't he.

Are you in the front of the class? Or is that still hand2handking's seat?

Let him pick so he is invested in the material.
It's almost like you're warning him about yourself. You watch DIY vs Mustache Mountain yet?
Man, he's bringing you along nicely, isn't he.

Are you in the front of the class? Or is that still hand2handking's seat?
Oh really? #blamedcforMYactions huh? What a narcissistic response mechanism. You know exactly why I said what I said. BTW, u watch any of those (3 three tres) MITB matches YOU asked for that I recommended to you last week? You really are showcasing the jerk u are huh? You got this talent show in the bag my guy.

It's almost like you're warning him about yourself. You watch DIY vs Mustache Mountain yet?

Oh really? #blamedcforMYactions huh? What a narcissistic response mechanism. You know exactly why I said what I said. BTW, u watch any of those (3 three tres) MITB matches YOU asked for that I recommended to you last week? You really are showcasing the jerk u are huh? You got this talent show in the bag my guy.

I wouldn't call any of those 3 matches the best MitB matches.

They were good, not great.

Yea I watched Mustache match a few weeks after you originally posted it.

1587077310307.png

Show me where you posted the match 3 times then.

Again, I have learned my lesson.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

It is Tuesday. (Part of your agreement). Please acknowledge that you saw the post.

Here is your viewing

marikomorose marikomorose
@ihust1e ( Please )

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

It is Thursday and you have yet to respond to Tuesday's assignment.

Please be a man of your word.

When you have a free moment.

Jeff Hardy got the SwanTon animation from Sasuke.

Any wrestler that dives over the Top Rope with the Swan Dive Tope Con Hilo, got it from Sasuke.

#LeGend

thoughts on said match?
The match wasn't MY speed. Early on, it was fine. Started off better than most matches those dudes are in. THe kickouts towards the end killed it for me. The Burning Hammer spot that ended up being a kickout was just dumb. Spot after Spot. Typical big time NXT PPV match. Not my speed at all.

@gotholesinmysocks you're unbelievable man. u probably don't even remember the matches I recommended. classless stuff. :smh:

What do you mean that Snuka was a C+ player?
Are you talking about in terms of his fan popularity in 1983?
Or maybe his willingness to see the big picture & be a good company man?

I'm talking about him being a C-level talent..He wasn't elite like a Hulk Hogan and he didn't have the impact/longevity/overall fan base of a Piper or Flair or Hogan or Warrior or Savage..He's a C+ player at best..

@gotholesinmysocks you're unbelievable man. u probably don't even remember the matches I recommended. :smh:

Listen, novice. You don't have the credentials on here to call me by my original name. You don't have the battle scars. Go tend to your scratches with some Neosporin.

Back
Top Bottom