December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Wow Fink was something.

Nah, he stopped using "kill" when he was still in ROH. It was right after the Sandy Hook thing. It really messed with him, and he felt it was in poor taste to use that word. Don't think he ever went back to it.

Thanks for the clarification.

Did not have any means to watch my Cheerio much during his Indianapolis days so I didn't know.

We'll see about that. They are still still a small company (relative to WWE) and are in the honeymoon phase. We will see what happens years down the line as they get bigger, start touring, etc.

Like I said last night though, they have the playbook and still continue to make dumb booking decisions. That is worrisome to ME, and I wish that they would do better.

9C17186B-FB12-4DE8-B503-920CDF9436FA.jpeg

Antoine Nina Crescent. :pimp:

Wouldn't eem have to change it if I went to WWE.

They would eventually shorten IT to "Nina" anyway.

Nah, he stopped using "kill" when he was still in ROH. It was right after the Sandy Hook thing. It really messed with him, and he felt it was in poor taste to use that word. Don't think he ever went back to it.

You sure about that?..Cause I'm about 95% sure he was still selling Kill Steen Kill shirts on prowrestlingtees after he got signed by WWE..

Back
Top Bottom