December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

So the Snuka DSotR episode had the lowest viewership so far.

That New Jack episode was terrible. I would have thought for sure that was going to be the one.
Thought the New Jack episode was significantly better than the Snuka one.

That Punk/Fink video got me thinking:
If CM Punk showed up as a full time wrestler on NXT next week, by how many 10's of thousands of viewers does NXT beat AEW bye each and every week?..100k?..300k?..25k?..

CM punk washed up. he aint bringing in any viewers smh. u know nothing about wrasslin

If CM Punk showed up as a full time wrestler on NXT next week, by how many 10's of thousands of viewers does NXT beat AEW bye each and every week?..100k?..300k?..25k?..

However much Backstage jumped that time he was on there

I rewatch that segment often. One of the best of all time. :lol: :pimp:

"That's the hamburglar arrest his *** "

I feel like CM has killed his mystique while being away.

Of course, LOSING in MMA played a role but I think him coming back to do a WWE NEws show really helped kill it as well.

Punk would instantly be the #1 segment on any show he joined, regardless of MMA and backstage.
Not denying that but TO ME, that mostly speaks on how weak the current stars are presented.

Not saying Punk is at a Net Zero but I just feel like being away forreal would have made his return even more special

Back
Top Bottom