December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Killian Dane wrestled some dude that looks like that jobber that Tammy Tonga tags with.

Watching WM 19 Limp bizkit/take probably my favorite live music entrance.

I'm excited to see rock vs scsa, havent seen a match of theirs since I was a kid. So I dont remember much lol

Gotta say WM 20 and having the Big gold as the main event title was :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

They need to do more dome WM, I'm digging Safeco in seattle. They got some natural lighting you can see the sky change as the time passes. Do WM or Rumble in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, or even Indianapolis somewhere I can drive lol
I wish they did a big event here in Minneapolis. It'll be a 10 min travel for me.

dawg, I find the idea of a taped WrestleMania before an empty stadium distasteful af, it legit bothers me.

not saying IT is the reason why I´m still up rn, but IT is easily in the top 25 and that is ********.

For those looking for anything wrestling related to watch/listen during this lockdown, check out Something to Wrestle and 83 Weeks if you haven't yet.

Just give a few episodes of each a try and you might enjoy it.

They do watch alongs, AMAs, discussions of certain topics (formation of NWO, Brawl For All, etc.), Career breakdown of certain wrestlers.

I usually listen to it while playing video games. I mute the tv since video game commentary is repetitive and I put on STW/83W in the background.

I left you a Benoit/Regal match that you have yet to respond to.

Please be respectful while you are promoting

2714908F-F0B6-45F6-BC6B-A8825C4EF7B6.jpeg

Image result for westbrook interesting gif

Cody’s commentary :rofl: it’s like a tongue in cheek version of Matt Striker before Vince got in his ear

Who were those two EMTs that helped Matt Jackson get in the ambulance? One of them looks stacked like crazy

Back
Top Bottom