December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Lacey has “the look” and the athleticism and strength. Needs to learn how to wrestle. Should’ve spent a few years in NXT. She definitely has a leg up on some of the others though.
Yea and they hotshotted her to the Main Roster. Must be nice being "Hot and Blonde."

She should still be in The NXT System.

Agreed. I said at the time that it was a mistake. She was JUST starting to find her groove/character at NXT, then Vince inexplicably called her up and had her walk out and back and do nothing else for 2 months. :rolleyes

Watching the Gino Hernandez episode now. I like this guy. Wasn't familiar with him.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

For those looking for anything wrestling related to watch/listen during this lockdown, check out Something to Wrestle and 83 Weeks if you haven't yet.

Just give a few episodes of each a try and you might enjoy it.

They do watch alongs, AMAs, discussions of certain topics (formation of NWO, Brawl For All, etc.), Career breakdown of certain wrestlers.

I usually listen to it while playing video games. I mute the tv since video game commentary is repetitive and I put on STW/83W in the background.

The filming for the high card matches are done and they’re currently filming the rest of Mania

So crazy. I mean if New York is still at a standstill in two weeks, I'll obviously be home to watch. But to see this event aired over two days + in an empty arena... WATTBA.

Watching WM 19 Limp bizkit/take probably my favorite live music entrance.

I'm excited to see rock vs scsa, havent seen a match of theirs since I was a kid. So I dont remember much lol

Gotta say WM 20 and having the Big gold as the main event title was :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

They need to do more dome WM, I'm digging Safeco in seattle. They got some natural lighting you can see the sky change as the time passes. Do WM or Rumble in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, or even Indianapolis somewhere I can drive lol

What are the Best TLC matches or ladder matches so I can watch? Give me all the hardys Dudley's and edge and Christian ones....any other matches you guys reccomend too
A little late but I recommend Eddie vs RVD on some rando raw it was about 15-20 min match that was awesome
giphy (2).gif

Being able to drive up to New York for Mania was awesome. Actually having Mania at Metlife was garbage.
Why was it garbage??

A little late but I recommend Eddie vs RVD on some rando raw it was about 15-20 min match that was awesome

giphy (2).gif

Why was it garbage??
The stadium sucks and the location is even worse. Especially because none of the other Mania-related stuff is remotely close to IT. Stadium is in a damn different state for that matter :lol:

Mania needs to be in cities that have everything relatively close. New Orleans has a fantastic setup. Orlando was solid. Tampa was gonna be fine too.

The stadium sucks and the location is even worse. Especially because none of the other Mania-related stuff is remotely close to IT. Stadium is in a damn different state for that matter :lol:

Mania needs to be in cities that have everything relatively close. New Orleans has a fantastic setup. Orlando was solid. Tampa was gonna be fine too.
Ahhhhhh okay, see the now Minneapolis and Milwaukee would be probably ideal small big cities enough to do and explore around the stadiums. Easy to travel around.

That Kevin Sullivan vs Benoit match was one of the most intense matches I've ever seen . I still remember kevin banging chris face into the Urinal hard. Match should've never been signed ( too personal) .

Even though he made Horseman Brain Pillman was smart for leaving WCW for WWF , Sullivan wanted to beat him up first (for seemingly no reason )

Back
Top Bottom