December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Man, I didn't realize he and E were that close, but he's going through it on Twitter right now. You always heard stories about what a good dude Brodie was outside of the ring, but just looking at the outpouring online right now, it definitely seems to be true. Tons of respect from across the industry.

Man was just getting his chance. And he sounded excited as all hell on Jericho’s pod man. Like......plus how he just sounded proud about being a husband and his son man.

41 dude was just young and about to show out. My heart hurts for his family both personal and professional.

And I completely forgot about Danny Hodge dying too..I need to fast forward about 9 months and hope this foolishness is over with..

No no no ...:: I was wondering where he was .... as we been getting a lot of dark order stuff as of late ..... this is sad man ..... dude was coming into his own .....: that Cody squash match was it ......

sadness

I enjoyed watching him in the ring. Always stood out with his speed. RIP Brodie 😔

His wife mentioned The Mayo clinic. Maybe it was lung cancer related.

Back
Top Bottom