December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Kevin-Greene-with-WWE-guys.jpg

This Smackdown roster feels really good. Outside of Tozawa, Gulak and Garza being there :lol: I looked around that ring during the IC title and just saw guys that they should really spend time on and honestly I want to see stick around for another year or two. Big E launching himself as a main dude is going to be special and I feel should win the Rumble and take the title of Big Chief so he can have the summer with the family then come back for Summerfest and have the rematch.

Big E vs a lot of dudes around that ring would be good and just those guys getting a shot at Universal Champ E would mean a lot to some people eyes. E vs Cesaro would be dope! Roode, Gable, Apollo, Shin, Ziggler for sure ,would make the summer real good imo.

To me this Sami run has been great and I really hope they put the Universal title on him one day soon. He could take what Daniel did a few years ago and crank it up to 20:lol:

Also, we NEED another KO Universal title run! Now if Roman, Seth and even Daniel gone for a bit you have guys who can step up.

Just finished last night's Smackdown. Really, really good. Probably one of the best episodes of Raw/SD in a long time. Really like what they're doing with Roman/KO. They have great chemistry. Not sure if KO will actually get his comeuppance, but they're building him up to be an awesome babyface.

Women's tag was solid. Uso vs Bryanson was good.

Sammy Zane has been great. Langston with the win and the moment to close the show :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Just finished last night's Smackdown. Really, really good. Probably one of the best episodes of Raw/SD in a long time. Really like what they're doing with Roman/KO. They have great chemistry. Not sure if KO will actually get his comeuppance, but they're building him up to be an awesome babyface.

Women's tag was solid. Uso vs Bryanson was good.

Sammy Zane has been great. Langston with the win and the moment to close the show :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

How can I watch?

We say IT all the time, but after watching an episode like last night’s SD, it’s so brutally obvious that Raw could be SO much better if IT were only 2 hours. Don’t need to get everybody on the show. Just give 4-5 compelling segments and call IT a day.

EYE totally get that there are a lot of other factors though.

Good look. Trying to get a routine going with SD. Always enjoy it when I watch so I need to be consistent.

degenerate423 degenerate423 danger style danger style Are you watching Superstars? If so which date.

Semi-related since it kinda is in the same world as wrestling but American Gladiators has a channel on PlutoTV. Makes for some solid Saturday morning/afternoon viewings.

Next on my list is October 3rd, 1992. Gonna pick back up next Saturday.

We say IT all the time, but after watching an episode like last night’s SD, it’s so brutally obvious that Raw could be SO much better if IT were only 2 hours. Don’t need to get everybody on the show. Just give 4-5 compelling segments and call IT a day.

EYE totally get that there are a lot of other factors though.

I wish they'd take that third and bring back Raw talk.

Back
Top Bottom