December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Which led to another pointless Stink segment where he just comes out and points the bat as Tazz whole crew and then walks back into the tunnel.

I wonder if they are trying to recapture this approach from the WCW days.

The problem is Sting is 61, so him having the ability to physically cash-in will not be the same.

Once he came out, I was like, "Again? How many more times will THIS happen?"

But, I will "Wait and See."

AEW has brought long term storytelling back to wrestling.

The problem is most of you don’t follow AEW to understand said storytelling.

I thought the main event to set up a program with fenix and omega was brilliant. And to include the man who had unfinished business with omega in neville. There are long term connections there.

Most of you just saw a jobber in joey janela. But he was just a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

C93F2AFB-BAEA-4BE0-8493-A63FD12A54AA.jpeg

I wonder if they are trying to recapture this approach from the WCW days.

The problem is Sting is 61, so him having the ability to physically cash-in will not be the same.

Once he came out, I was like, "Again? How many more times will THIS happen?"

But, I will "Wait and See."
Yeah that's my issue. Is he actually going to have matches? He was actually intimidating when he was doing this same thing in his mid 30s.

He's 6 years older than Taker and 8 years older than Goldberg.

We'll see I guess.

Yeah that's my issue. Is he actually going to have matches? He was actually intimidating when he was doing this same thing in his mid 30s.

He's 6 years older than Taker and 8 years older than Goldberg.

We'll see I guess.
Yea, not sure why they didn't just attack him before he pulled the bat out.

Does he have super powers that would have protectedhim?

Why are they scared of senior citizen?

Kayfabe questions

AEW has brought long term storytelling back to wrestling.

The problem is most of you don’t follow AEW to understand said storytelling.

I thought the main event to set up a program with fenix and omega was brilliant. And to include the man who had unfinished business with omega in neville. There are long term connections there.

Most of you just saw a jobber in joey janela. But he was just a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

C93F2AFB-BAEA-4BE0-8493-A63FD12A54AA.jpeg

My brother-in-law never watched Breaking Bad so when he watched El Camino out of the blue he said it didn't make any sense

Same thing

Brian Last: "People think AEW is all-inclusive but everyone in their front office / upper management supports Trump."

Not sure how true it is but I know Cody is a "I don't see color" type dude with his PLantation Belt.

I've been wondering about this too. Those 2 always rant about that, but outside of the Jericho donation stuff, I've never seen or heard from anywhere else that the Bucks are 45 guys.

I've been wondering about this too. Those 2 always rant about that, but outside of the Jericho donation stuff, I've never seen or heard from anywhere else that the Bucks are 45 guys.

Yea, they always say the Bucks are super quiet about their political affiliations and they use that to assume they are Conservatives.

Case Case

Interesting take on why the Bushwhackers never won the tag belts.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned the Sheepherders before..They were ECW before ECW..Saw them in Tenn. as a young hateful Case..I loved the part where he talks about getting that check and setting up a "pension" for the future..Even Corny knows about getting paid while you can..Bushwhackers were never WTC material though..Vince neutered them..

Back
Top Bottom