December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:lol: a fact that I JUST found out. Super random... and died a few months after the movie came out.
Yeah was just looking at his Wiki to see what else he did and stumbled across that. Hogan, Bulldog, and James Caan gave eulogies at his funeral. Pretty crazy.

I was told by RELIABLE SOURCES that a Neo-Nazi has taken refuge in here

75A96084-0229-4F79-8F67-62FC1865ABF5.gif

Things in here are gettin extra transcendent..Y'all know I hate to see so much hate spreading through the thread..Y'all really should calm down..
CM-Punk-Laughing-to-Himself.gif

A real jack of all bigoted trades

Well it was kinda obvious..His constant talk of HulKKK Hogan should've been a dead give away..He was trying to deflect his true self by trashing Terry all the time..

You just know he listens to this at night before going to sleep..

Well it was kinda obvious..His constant talk of HulKKK Hogan should've been a dead give away..He was trying to deflect his true self by trashing Terry all the time..

You just know he listens to this at night before going to sleep..

I bet there are some other Hogan recordings that he enjoys listening to as well :smh:

I bet his favorite wrestler of all time is The Final Solution.

96F7F2B9-1E33-4FF9-AC09-931B8F1D8F57.jpeg

And yes... that was a real WCW gimmick. Was also apart of a group to take down Hulk Hogan...

It’s all coming together.

The guy's ring name for that event was The Ultimate Solution, it was changed to avoid any controversy with Jewish folks.

Yes he was at Uncensored 1996. And it's "a part" in that sense, not "apart".

He was a part of a collective group called "The Alliance To End Hulkamania" for that event. It consisted of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Meng, The Barbarian, Lex Luger, The Taskmaster, Z Gangsta, and him. I remember watching that event on pirated cable at my friends' grandparents' house. 😆

Hopefully when Kenta does make it to the main roster and continues to use the GTS, the WWE is smart enough to play up on his history as the innovator of it. The casual fans would be more likely to respond favorably to that instead of making it look like he's a newcomer "stealing" CM Punk's move

Just found this

Back
Top Bottom