December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

green rhino123 green rhino123 thoughts on Johnny B. Badd?

Don't know much about that character.

As Marc Mero, I saw him in the Brawl 4 All...
Steve Blackman wouldn't dare trade hands with him so all Blackman
did the whole fight was shoot for take downs. Thought Blackman
was supposed to be the tough guy? >D

Also, I watched an inspirational speech Mero gave and I was impressed.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Can you post the speech and motivate the rest of us

Mero was a former Golden Gloves contestant.

Boxing was his thing.

So it wasn't like SB was being cautious vs. someone that didn't have a legit background.

The brawl for all could've been so much better. I think steve blackman injured his ankle before the next round and had to forfit. Forgot why shamrock wasn't in it.

In the same year, Mero began training as a boxer under Golden Gloves coach Ray Rinaldi. Mero went on to win four New York State titles, including the New York Golden Gloves tournament. Mero intended to become a professional boxer, but his career was sidelined after his nose was broken in an accident. He briefly pursued a bodybuilding career, placing third in the Mr. New York State bodybuilding contest.

The brawl for all could've been so much better. I think steve blackman injured his ankle before the next round and had to forfit. Forgot why shamrock wasn't in it.
The Brawl for all was a dumb idea and should have never taken place.if the Brawl for All was "supposed" to be real, what were you telling your fans actual pro wrestling was? Fake?

Dumb idea.

I don't care about preserving the idea that wrestling is "real". Would like to see it done again now. Also include a woman's tournament.

I don't care about preserving the idea that wrestling is "real". Would like to see it done again now. Also include a woman's tournament.
And how do you make it "better?"

What is the point of putting your talent in a HIGH RISK situation that actual fighting would present?

Back
Top Bottom