December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Apparently Jericho threw a Halloween party and Harry Smith was there. Could mean AEW has the advantage in signing him?

Also, why is Jericho throwing a party during a pandemic?

Don't see what all the fuss is about Davey Boy Jr.

He was always just there to me nothing else.

Was a fan of Tyson Kidd though.

FACT!

Davey Boy SINCE his last WWE stint is world's "better" than what he showed (or was allowed to show) back then.

Much better.

Is Neville supposed to come back tonight?

Forgot AEW had a PPV tonight.

Only match I'm interest in is Hangmin/Omega. Hopefully whoever wins takes the title off Moxley at the next PPV.

Can't remember a more "meh" title reign than the one Mox has had.

The Tribal Chief has only been champion for a couple of months and his reign has been more memorable than Mox's.

Won't be watching the PPV tonight with Biden's speech and Clemson/Notre Dame game on at the same time.

Don't see what all the fuss is about Davey Boy Jr.

He was always just there to me nothing else.

Was a fan of Tyson Kidd though.

FACT!
He's definitely nothing impressive. Nobody would care about him whatsoever if IT weren't for his name. He was just the weaker link of that tag team he was in with THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER. Bum.

Only match I'm interest in is Hangmin/Omega. Hopefully whoever wins takes the title off Moxley at the next PPV.

The Tribal Chief has only been champion for a couple of months and his reign has been more memorable than Mox's.

Won't be watching the PPV tonight with Biden's speech and Clemson/Notre Dame game on at the same time.
Only match I'm interested in as well. Nothing else on the card worth watching.

Cuz he's a stupid idiot
I didn’t see this post :lol:
1604780522963.jpeg

Aside from Cody vs Darby, I don't really have interest in the ppv tonight either.

However that Ricky Starks guy is starting to grow on me.

Aside from Cody vs Darby, I don't really have interest in the ppv tonight either.

However that Ricky Starks guy is starting to grow on me.
AEW fans usually stay silent when Jericho's antics are the topic of discussion.

Almost like how you operate with Retribution.

AEW fans usually stay silent when Jericho's antics are the topic of discussion.

Almost like how you operate with Retribution.

That is false because I have stated how I hate the masks and the nicknames.

I won't comment on Retribution because I haven't watched enough to do so.

I have stated numerous times that I can only really watch on Wednesdays.

But you go ahead and run with that.

Back
Top Bottom