December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Bout to send him random matches for review

need his thoughts on this
1604421027667.gif

The hell is this?

Alot of female wrestlers have done "custom" matches when they were still working the indies.

Think dudes pay for them and make requests.

Are these customs a Only Fans type of thing?

Want to be a legitimate wrestler but then do silly stuff like this.

I was going to ask but I didn't even bother. :smh: :lol:

Just don’t get it really... theres that other TNA broad who gets naked and all.

I’m all for it, make your money how you can. But when you don’t get looked at as a credible wrestler because you’re getting paid on **** and *** then I don’t want to hear any complaining.

Don’t even know if there is, might just be a me thing.

I am bumping this post.

EVERYONE that calls themselves a wrestling fan needs to listen to this explanation of how "ratings" are tabulated.

Bischoff is right, how/why this is STILL being used as an actual metric that holds weight is wild.

Education.

Simple. There are marks who want to relive the Monday night wars with the Wednesday night wars.

BTw, I didn't noticed if you saw WALTER/Dragunov. What were your thoughts on it if you did?

Someone should have taken Seth Rollins' SM Accounts away from him a LONG time ago.

Dude just doesn't get how to manage himself online.

Fascism

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom