December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Since I mentioned Macho Man rapping earlier, and @sonoftony rightfully disparaged his rap album in another thread, any of y'all remember when Macho Man released a rap album in 2003?

Here's how most people would assess Macho Man's rap album: 💩👎🚽🗑

What's worse is 50 Cent actually interacted with him about it in 2003.

And here's 50 trying to help promote it. 🙄

This dude had scathing, but honest and funny feedback about that stupid album. 😆

Wow this is kind of insensitive

That album had one of the most heartfelt and sincere tributes to a fallen comrade that has ever been seen in the world of Hip-Hop

I think you’re confusing Dominicans with Puerto Rican’s. It’s Ricans that rock the flag tattoo’s.
Are you not from NY? You should know that.
I'm not confused, he has a classic WWF logo tat, but not a Dominican one. Plus, he's never heard "bachata rosa" b4 this year either. I can't help but be suspicious of him ya know... Drake🤔

My fault.

Bischoff always talks about HOW people were selected to get Nielsen Boxes (thus being the people counted for TV Ratings) and I guess the fan didn't believe him.

How do I get selected for Nielsen ratings?
FAQ – SELECTION PROCESS

We can't ask every home to participate, so we carefully select a sample of homes from communities all over the country to represent the entire TV audience. Households are randomly selected, and every household in the U.S. has a chance of being selected, no matter where it is located.

TV Homes | Nielsen – Nielsen https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/about-us/panels/tv-homes/

Anyone else notice how many more kids there were in the crowd for wrestling shows back in the 90’s compared to now. And in general how many more kids were into wrestling back then.

Well you haven't spoken about it to me. So if you will it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Very popular match that is still talked about over there to this day.

Jack won but the NWA does not recognize his title win.

Jack is now a politician in the Dominican republic.

Back
Top Bottom