December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Why not Booker and Mark Henry?
If we are talking about the best EVER, people that never had the task of being the #1 of a major company for an extended time period shouldn't be in consideration.

My same argument against Jericho being GOAT talk.

You have Terry Funk, Dusty, HBK, Austin, Undertaker (Best B+ Player). Booker T and Mark Henry aren't on that level man.

If we are talking about the best EVER, people that never had the task of being the #1 of a major company for an extended time period shouldn't be in consideration.

My same argument against Jericho being GOAT talk.

You have Terry Funk, Dusty, HBK, Austin, Undertaker (Best B+ Player). Booker T and Mark Henry aren't on that level man.

I don't think ihust1e ihust1e meant Booker as the best ever.

SCSA came to mind.

HBK? Lmaoooooooooooooooo

I thought of mark too but I didn’t really follow wrestling during his peak

Dusty and terry bear no significance to me no offense
tenor.gif

Yea, the Undertaker's gimmick is stupid as hell. It just stood the test of time. But it IS a goofy Vince creation.

The success rate of it doesn't change that fact.

the undertaker's dead man gimmick is just dumb. how do ppl watch a grown man wearing eyeliner growl into microphone while rolling his eye's back & say this is the best gimmick ever?

If you question that then let's all question everything about wrestling.

If you question that then let's all question everything about wrestling.
Not true at all. The same people complaining about today's wrestling looking fake typically loves Taker's Deadman gimmick. The Undertaker can use lightening bolts to hit ring post, but can't use them to hit opponents?

How one can hate Orange Cassidy & love the Deadman is beyond me. At least OC isn't taking his bs seriously, so I know he at least has some sanity upstairs.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee how can u watch a grown damn near 7 foot man do this this & not laugh?

Not true at all. The same people complaining about today's wrestling looking fake typically loves Taker's Deadman gimmick. The Undertaker can use lightening bolts to hit ring post, but can't use them to hit opponents?

How one can hate Orange Cassidy & love the Deadman is beyond me. At least OC isn't taking his bs seriously, so I know he at least has some sanity upstairs.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee how can u watch a grown damn near 7 foot man do this this & not laugh?

Because he's an actor. He invested his life on making it work and it did.

Back
Top Bottom