December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Sami Had to forfeit the title? Damn yo.
Andrade got busted for wellness violation and he’s still champs?

that Flair connect.....

Hate the WCW champs, how did hogan and flair be champs for so long. They are ancient even before then..

Go on...I want to hear more about WCWs mistakes

CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity

1832E6B2-C94E-47A7-A486-19A715D6E7DA.jpeg

48C24EDD-E8EE-444F-BE33-FA4CA0D64A0E.png

tenor.gif

I get random @‘s from the Jobber op saying my name while I am chilling on a private island away from this virus. Speaking of the virus IT wasn’t a virus when I ran this yard. OP you talked about my sack the other day. Pro tip when you on my D for so long play with my balls for a little. Before you marks talk about“funny stuff” remember y’all op mentioned my sack. This thread is pathetic now. I got my DMs blowing up about how sorry this thread is and when I am taking back over. I am letting you know your posters aren’t happy with the thread. Letting you knownow because I ain’t a snake like you. When I take this thread back over IT won’t be a snake move. I will be back. Don’t @ me or PM about this thread. Talk y’all trash in this thread man up. danger style danger style respect to you for keeping IT real in this thread.

image0.gif

Real talk though, I had no clue that business had picked up to that degree in the NTWT Universe.

I thought the Herb one was good cause I knew about UWF but knew zero about the owner. The Snuka one I thought was extremely underwhelming.
I didn’t wast e my time with that one. Seems like this season is of a markedly lower quality. Still wanting episodes about USWA, NJPW, and Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert..

Back
Top Bottom