December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I remember watching Owen plummet live. Didn't feel real at the time.

Nothing ever prepares you, especially at that age, to see something like that and process it fully. There were 5 of us all stunned looking at each other and I remember my buddy Manny yelling for his mom to come to the room where we were watching and see something. Turned it right off after. Sat silent and no one knew or had anything to say.

Very surreal how we remember such perception altering events like a live death of a person, 9/11, earthquakes, Cat 5 Hurricanes, etc.

Doubt one ever fully shakes that and like clockwork can recall it like muscle memory.

Yea next week’s episode will be tough to watch. I’m peeping the UWF one right now, and will watch the Dino one as well

Nothing ever prepares you, especially at that age, to see something like that and process it fully. There were 5 of us all stunned looking at each other and I remember my buddy Manny yelling for his mom to come to the room where we were watching and see something. Turned it right off after. Sat silent and no one knew or had anything to say.

Very surreal how we remember such perception altering events like a live death of a person, 9/11, earthquakes, Cat 5 Hurricanes, etc.

Doubt one ever fully shakes that and like clockwork can recall it like muscle memory.

It is definitely one of those moment where you remember exactly where you were, who you were with, what you were doing etc.

Legit every time i see his name it takes me right back to that moment

Stop lying. The fall wasn't shown on the PPV.

Stop lying. The fall wasn't shown on the PPV.

He said live... which I’m taking it as he saw it in person.

Because if not I remember exactly where I was. At a friends house in front of the Tv, and no. They didn’t show it live. They showed a cut away, blue blazer promo and then JR talking in a very sad voice. King was gone... then he came back and looked like he saw a dead body.

Remember everything like it was yesterday.

He said live... which I’m taking it as he saw it in person.

Because if not I remember exactly where I was. At a friends house in front of the Tv, and no. They didn’t show it live. They showed a cut away, blue blazer promo and then JR talking in a very sad voice. King was gone... then he came back and looked like he saw a dead body.

Remember everything like it was yesterday.

Read his whole post, he definitely states his friend called his mom into their room. They weren't there.

Back
Top Bottom