December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

went to the nike outlet in arundel mills today...nothing good because the outlet just opened last month i believe. hopefully good stuff will be distributedthere.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

^^^^ Not worth it homie. I went there last Sunday and only saw XX2 Omegas for $44.99 and a few dunks around $30-$50 range.
Gotcha man. I'm going with my girl, who wants some kicks, so I'm not really looking for great steals. Also with hopefully the 40% offtomorrow, we can find some cheap stuff for her. Thanks for the heads up though.

So........Seattle Premium has the Omega XX2's for $89.99. I know other outlets have them for $49.99 or $44.99 I think. The lady said they can't"price match" other outlets and the price I have to pay is there price in there outlet. Is that true????? I asked if that's true even of I havethem call another outlet and prove it.....she said yes! That's +*%+#!*% in my opnion. I know outlets only get a certain amount they can mark down, but theyshould be price matching there own stores. Can anyone help me on this and verify that?

^^^Also she said that tommorows 40% off won't work on jordans, but they are having a special where if you spend I think it was $45 or more, you get 20%off.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

exactly cosign and this guy is 14? lol

Why's his age matter? Let's just move on!!!

Woodburn(503.982.0330) Update, The white 96s should be marked down as of now.

and MLK (503.281.5901) should also have a few of those Grey/white/black Stabs marked down as well.

also, I hear B-grade UNC XX3's dropped, $130 style code provided.... 318376 041

not sure when you went to woodburn but i was there 3 days ago and they didnt have any 96s left at all. were cleaned out of just about everything they had.

Originally Posted by JDee 41

I need a swoosh account bad. Those eggplant Flightposites are a must for me. Anyone looking to help me out?

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

^^^^^ JOEYSOLE Good Looking out on sending me the discount card in the mail. I really appreciate it. Thanks a million. If i got it and you need it i got you!! Can anyone here get a good discount on the Flightposite Eggplants?? Anyone with a Swoosh account?

Get @ me. I am now a certified Swoosh member

pimp.gif

I circled price and sizes they have left:

2l893pg.jpg

So this 40% is confirmed for sportswear (sneakers?) at all the outlets from 3-close? If that's the case, I might have to hit up Clinton Premium Outlets inCT today, although I know they won't have much. I'll provide an update.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

New Orleans # 504 486 8067
29.99 for womens.... biggest size 9.5
max95eu_wht_roy_sil_6.jpg
nerd.gif
B-Grade?

Call em' and ask.

Originally Posted by r00m112

So this 40% is confirmed for sportswear (sneakers?) at all the outlets from 3-close? If that's the case, I might have to hit up Clinton Premium Outlets in CT today, although I know they won't have much. I'll provide an update.

Call em' and ask.

^ lol was right about to post that too...

BTW these jeans have a lifetime guarantee... if they rip or tear they will send you a new pair and they are very comfortable

i got invites to pass around as well

So I called the outlet and confirmed that the sale is going on from 3-close for the 40% off sportswear. I tried to ask what would be included in sportswear forsneakers but the guy didn't seem to know. I'll check it out anyway.

r00m112 wrote:
So I called the outlet and confirmed that the sale is going on from 3-close for the 40% off sportswear. I tried to ask what would be included in sportswear for sneakers but the guy didn't seem to know. I'll check it out anyway.

"Sportswear" is a classification which used to be "Lifestyle" at the factory stores.
So what you will be able to get for the 40% off in the way of shoes will be shoes such as dunks, air max lights, infiltrator, Air Flight 89's and othershoes along those lines.
Depending on some stores and who is over footwear, some managers may have shoes like Air Max 1's and Air Max 90's in the "Sportswear"category.

Also some stores are not taking part in this promotion and just giving % off all day long to customers in store.

Originally Posted by sberhane88

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Got my premiums blazers today. They put the shoebox into a bigger box. Glad I copped....$15!
wow good deal. which blazers were they?

Brown premiums, with the yellow swoosh. The leather on em is pretty good.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ lol was right about to post that too...

BTW these jeans have a lifetime guarantee... if they rip or tear they will send you a new pair and they are very comfortable

i got invites to pass around as well

haha did i invite you kidlebron?? anyways i can invite any1 so just send me your email.....i can hook u up

I wasnt sure which outlet had the mowabb af1s, can anyone confirm which one it is and if you know if they ship or not? btw the outlet in atlantic city ispretty empty, i snagged a couple cheap runners but i got jerked on those zoom flight 96s(blue) i payed 59.99...

nothing special at my outlet but they had a pair of samples dunk highs sz9 they were blue/grey/black and tha blue part had a little design to it dont remebertha price but pm me if interested

not an outlet update but i was able to find these at my local ross for 32 bucks. i grabbed the only 10 looked to only have a few smaller sizes left

went to vacaville yesterday not to many good stuff
[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike Air Force 1 07 Low Premium (Max 90 Edition)
[/td] [/tr][/table]49.99 some sizes mostly 10.5
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike Air Force 1 Premium '07 (Spiridon Edition)
[/td] [/tr][/table] Fsr $99 way to much
there were some either london or paris premiums forces sizes 10 and above/ $39

there were also some black red cortez and white orange cortez/ for $39.99

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom