December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

What color was the cement print jacket?
i saw xl and up... maybe a L too but didnt look thru all of em.

oh ya some jordan yellow cement print belts and also jordan 3m belts.. only noticed size small tho... $15

I'm trying to look for the style code(SKU) for this item, but am having trouble locating it.

May I please have some help with this? I've been trying to get this in a 3XL for the longest.

Thanks in advance.
Congrats, I called shortly after posting in the thread. All they had was XXXL, and no L
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Don't know if any one posted this info,
Sunday from 3pm-close, all Nike/Jordan Retro shoes will be an additional 40% off the lowest ticketed price!
eek.gif

ithink your wrong, or it depends on the outlet.

just called folsom, they said 40% off all nike sportwear shoes (he said dunks&etc.) from 3pm to close on sunday.
**this sale doesnt include jordan or bgrades.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ no problem Deezy. one of the vegas outlets is still charging 99.99 i beleive,so ask before you place your order...thnkas for the updated info also, now maybe someone will get their pair for $65 instead of resell prices
devil.gif
lol jkjk..and people stop knockin the mod..lets keep this thread strictly updates and no more BS posts..no wonder theres 32 pages and 8 days into the thread (thread wasnt made on 12/1,i believe 12/2-12/3 lol thanks kid)
BIG UPS to UPandCOMING32 and LeronJames for the knowledge and help, youguys are the reason I got my Foams and Huarache 08's for low prices. Thanks to all the other people dropping info. for others as well. While I'mtrying to stray from buying more kicks, I think it's a great thing people are doing here. Thank you guys very much.

I don't frequent outlets that much either because of location, but I'd like to help. I will say that one worker at Vegas said I couldn't use agift card over the phone, which kind of surprised me, and the worker in CO asked his manager and they were fine with it. So if you want to use a gift card,make sure they ask managers because they should let you.

I didn't realize the material on the foams would be so different from my Penny Retros. Anyone else think it just feels softer? I'm really diggin themthough.

^ it doesnt really matter if you have a outlet near you or not... im 14, cant drive or fly... my mom isnt going to take me 80 miles a way every weekend.... thephone is ur best friend...

no offensive...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ it doesnt really matter if you have a outlet near you or not... im 14, cant drive or fly... my mom isnt going to take me 80 miles a way every weekend.... the phone is ur best friend...

no offensive...
You're 14, which means you also have no responsibilities other than school (unless you work in a sweatshop or something, in which I apologizefor assuming). Most of us can't call 20 different outlets a day when we work a 9-5 (or 7-5 in my case) and have families to take care of. Do people lurk onhere? Sure. But most will post any info they can when visiting outlets in their spare time. I know I do when I can, because this thread has done alot for me.

Back to the topic at hand, the Orange outlet in CA didn't have anything new. Marked a couple shoes down (grey/blk stabs to 29, grey teal AJF 12 to 69).Huarache 08's and Sheeds still at 69 and 79 respectively. However, for those with girlfriends/moms/kids, they had the AM+ Phoenix in kids sizes for $15.Great deal for my mom, since she can use the Nike+.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Has anyone seen any Huarache 2K4's in any outlets recently????? I know they released a long time ago...but I need a pair for the season.

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks
They have these at Colorado Mills Nike (303) 271-1928, or at least they did last weekend. I don't know thesize run or price, sorry.

2k4_kb_wht_uni_blue.jpg

309957-141

Thanks to those who update this post...I wish I could update it but I live 45 mins away from an outlet
I go there twice a year.

Has anyone seen any Huarache 2K4's in any outlets recently????? I know they released a long time ago...but I need a pair for the season.
Camarillo in California has the black/purple in the hash wall (random sizes) for $69.99 I think

So the 40% off is good on everything except for Jordan retros and B Grades? or whats the deal?

Designerathletic.com put up a few Jordan CDP's for sale. The III/XX and the VIII/XV arent heavily discounted (289 and 269 respectively), but they have theI/XXII in sz 8-11 for 209.

Nikebacksthefalcons thanksfor the update/
funny thing about it i called the first time and a lady answered and she said they all sold out of the zoom flight 5 B/ then i waited 10 mins. i called againand a guy anwered and he checked for my size and copped! I was wondering if any of u folks had these happen to you employees lying!
smh.gif

For the 10% off 75 and under and 20% off 75 and over, I can go get my receipt pm right? I got stuff this past week.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Back to the topic at hand, the Orange outlet in CA didn't have anything new. Marked a couple shoes down (grey/blk stabs to 29, grey teal AJF 12 to 69). Huarache 08's and Sheeds still at 69 and 79 respectively. However, for those with girlfriends/moms/kids, they had the AM+ Phoenix in kids sizes for $15. Great deal for my mom, since she can use the Nike+.
these stabs? and FSR?
b6ed_1.JPG

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

A lot of new cats in here... possible previous lurkers? Hardly any providing info, just asking questions, looking to get theirs.
tell me about it...everyone keeps saying "Check outlet thread" im like *+!%
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whats funny is YOU guys are the new guys around here for people like me. And YOU guys are the ones *****ing about lurkers, which rarely happened before. Weshare info and people use it to get deals--that is what this thread is for. Not everyone has info to share b/c not everyone lives near an outlet. And noteveryone has time in the day to place random phone calls to random outlets to check out what they have--some of us actually work regular jobs during normalbusiness hours.

You don't like lurkers? You don't like people taking advantage of the deals on here? STOP SHARING THE INFO AND SIT DOWN. Trust me, the info will getout one way or another, with or without you. Whatever you do, stop crying and complaining about something that has been happening since the inception of theoutlet thread, and NT for that matter.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Back to the topic at hand, the Orange outlet in CA didn't have anything new. Marked a couple shoes down (grey/blk stabs to 29, grey teal AJF 12 to 69). Huarache 08's and Sheeds still at 69 and 79 respectively. However, for those with girlfriends/moms/kids, they had the AM+ Phoenix in kids sizes for $15. Great deal for my mom, since she can use the Nike+.
these stabs? and FSR?
b6ed_1.JPG

what do these look like?

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Nikebacksthefalcons thanks for the update/
funny thing about it i called the first time and a lady answered and she said they all sold out of the zoom flight 5 B/ then i waited 10 mins. i called again and a guy anwered and he checked for my size and copped! I was wondering if any of u folks had these happen to you employees lying!
smh.gif

Your very welcome
wink.gif

I don't think it is so much about an employee lying, but more so about some employees not knowing the product in the store to be honest.

these stabs? and FSR?
b6ed_1.JPG
Yeah, those are the ones. FSR as far as I saw. Not sure what the biggest size is. Didn't hear anything about that 40% off.
The AM Phoenix is the shoe that looks like the AM Burst.
They had this color and a grey/blue color:
120tqo9.jpg

where can i get the chicago air max 90 , foams , sheed af1 , and air max penny in sz 8 ...would appreciate the help

Originally Posted by Gee908

where can i get the chicago air max 90 , foams , sheed af1 , and air max penny in sz 8 ...would appreciate the help
dude all the info is in this thread... this isnt a personal concierge service

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

A lot of new cats in here... possible previous lurkers? Hardly any providing info, just asking questions, looking to get theirs.
tell me about it...everyone keeps saying "Check outlet thread" im like *+!%
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whats funny is YOU guys are the new guys around here for people like me. And YOU guys are the ones *****ing about lurkers, which rarely happened before. We share info and people use it to get deals--that is what this thread is for. Not everyone has info to share b/c not everyone lives near an outlet. And not everyone has time in the day to place random phone calls to random outlets to check out what they have--some of us actually work regular jobs during normal business hours.

You don't like lurkers? You don't like people taking advantage of the deals on here? STOP SHARING THE INFO AND SIT DOWN. Trust me, the info will get out one way or another, with or without you. Whatever you do, stop crying and complaining about something that has been happening since the inception of the outlet thread, and NT for that matter.

exactly cosign and this guy is 14? lol

these stabs? and FSR?
b6ed_1.JPG
Yeah, those are the ones. FSR as far as I saw.
Alright. Orange are out of these. They have a 10 but homie said its on some mannequin's feet.

New Jersey ( 908 237 1365)
Estero, FL (239 948 4100)

These have the stabbs for 29.99.

Sku is 316402 101 btw.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People are posting updates and others are asking for help. There is nothing wrong with that, this is what the thread is here for. You need relax and cheer up buddy.

If you haven't noticed people do say thanks, which I think is fair, and this public message board I don't know what more you can ask for. Some of you act like you need medals for doing this.
Exactly, and I'll contribute to this thread as soon as I actually go to an outlet, which I will this weekend.
I'll tell you what's up at the South Chicago outlet.
smile.gif
Talking about 1 or 2 post people. Why don't both of you relax?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Pdoggy...anything else worth mentioning at the block?

And what's the deal with the 40% off?
I also need to know about this 40% off
nerd.gif

exactly cosign and this guy is 14? lol

Why's his age matter? Let's just move on!!!

Woodburn(503.982.0330) Update, The white 96s should be marked down as of now.

and MLK (503.281.5901) should also have a few of those Grey/white/black Stabs marked down as well.

also, I hear B-grade UNC XX3's dropped, $130 style code provided.... 318376 041

I called the South Chicago outlet and the message said that they are having a 40% off sale on Sunday from 3 p.m. to close,
but it said select footwear, not all.

Back
Top Bottom