Death of World Star Hip Hop (D.O.WSHH)

I can't knock Q at all for creating the WSHH platform.

The truth is, if he closed up shop, 50 other sites would open up trying to take it's place.

There's already a bunch of others just like it.
So you'd not only exploit, but extort people as well? He's on record as confirming the latter.

Oh, I didn't realize I typed "I can't knock Q at all for creating the WSHH platform, I too would do the same given the chance". :stoneface:

Anyway, I don't exactly agree with his business practises. I know he already admitted to extorting a girl to get a video removed.

But again, my point is this, if Q closed up shop, someone else would take it's place. If he can sleep at night comfortably and enjoy his life off the site, I can't knock the platform.

Has there ever been a carbon copy site that is WSHH equivalent? I feel like that is saying if facebook died, someone else would take over. I am just not sure if it would totally be the same but it has happened before. Perhaps if and when WSHH falls, the site following it could be better. I mean people said Facebook was better than Myspace but people thing otherwise now I guess.

ilpvideo.com

Last edited:
So basically, you want to argue, just to argue?

Some things do have answers..

An argument? No.

A debate? Sure

What is the point of a message board if people aren't going to debate?

Discussions, maybe?

Discussions =/= arguments

The questions was presented:
what do you fellas think about this situation?
do yall visit wshh? if so, why, and do you feel like you're taking part in the glorification of violence and ignorance?

All of these questions will have subjective answers there is no right or wrong because their opinions, thus nothing to argue.

BUT

WSHH IS a website. Websites need money to operate. Website gain profit from people visiting them(im keeping it simple). These are facts.

If people stop going to WSHH, it will go away. So if you have you a problem with WSHH, "Stop going" IS your answer.

There's a debate going on in EVERY DAMN THREAD you click on.

And that **** is playing out.

Yall need to learn how to discuss, instead of argue. NT, does NOT have the answers, so who's right doesn't even matter. Even if one is right, they're not gonna do anything with it other than collect reps.

Branding is the difference between WorldStar and ILP or other carbon copys.

The difference between Facebook and Hi5 or other social networking sites.

It's not really as simple as saying that if you shut one down, another will take it's place.

That's undervaluing the marketing aspect that WS thrives off. Rappers aren't paying money to get their videos on ILP, "Model's" aren't launching their careers thru ILP, I could keep going.

Maybe something could take it's place...but it wouldn't happen overnight. It would take a TON OF EFFORT and a TON OF MONEY + CO-SIGNS to slide into WS's slot.

WSHH isn't known just for it's camera phone fights. Dude just launched a film production company and a dating site. 

Last edited:
The day a lily white girl gets her brains beat in during a pottery class in suburban Iowa by a group of goons comprised of every minority race with a black girl twerking while holding the camera screaming "Worldstar you dirty white ho! Obama beeyotch!!" is the day America will react with the public outcry...

...until then, it's pretty much viral crack cocaine, ie, "You Ns problem."

You think advertisers want to see WSHH go away? Yeah right...

...Q's the epitome of a b**** a** _ , but that **** boy's site is worth millions.

I woudnt even trip if it was more balanced there's plenty of redneck type videos and white folks acting up on youtube. They should atleast make it more balance.

How the "ratchet" stuff is so dark but you go look in their WSHH Eye Candy section and its sooooooooooo light :nerd:

:lol: well that's a whole different issue here

If people stop going to WSHH, it will go away.
laugh.gif

How does this make sense on a singular level?

If I (as an individual) have a problem with WSHH. It is not going anywhere. I am one person.

What's wrong with engaging in a civil discussion about WSHH? Ain't no names been called...nobody has broken any rules, etc.  In comparison to alot of other threads this one is rather tame. So I'm not buying the whole "you got an opinion, I got an opinion thing" let's not talk about it. Again...that's the POINT of message board. You act like a discussion and a debate aren't synonymous with each other.

It's no different than if someone goes in the NBA thread and says "Kevin Durant is the best player...here's why" and someone counters with "Lebron is...here's why". A debate is started in the form of a discussion.  Where's the crime in that? We all can agree to disagree. That's obvious. Where's the "argument" here? 

Nobody in here said "**** you if you don't like WSHH or **** you if you do". 

Back to my original point...it doesn't take much thought...for someone to come into a thread and say "If you don't like [insert subject], don't talk about it". That's not even what the post is about. We're discussing the article in the first post. The post wasn't titled "Do you support worldstar or not".

Last edited:
So if you have you a problem with WSHH, "Stop going" IS your answer.

:lol:  

How does this make sense on a singular level?

If I (as an individual) have a problem with WSHH. It is not going anywhere. I am one person.

What's wrong with engaging in a civil discussion about WSHH? Ain't no names been called...nobody has broken any rules, etc.  In comparison to alot of other threads this one is rather tame. So I'm not buying the whole "you got an opinion, I got an opinion thing" let's not talk about it. Again...that's the POINT of message board. You act like a discussion and a debate aren't synonymous with each other.

It's no different than if someone goes in the NBA thread and says "Kevin Durant is the best player...here's why" and someone counters with "Lebron is...here's why". A debate is started in the form of a discussion. Where's the crime in that? We all can agree to disagree. That's obvious. Where's the "argument" here? 

Nobody in here said "**** you if you don't like WSHH or **** you if you do". 

Back to my original point...it doesn't take much thought...for someone to come into a thread and say "If you don't like [insert subject], don't talk about it". That's not even what the post is about. We're discussing the article in the first post. The post wasn't titled "Do you support worldstar or not".

And people are saying, "No, I dont watch it, if others stopped WSHH wouldn't be a problem" and you're acting like thats wrong.

And people are saying, "No, I dont watch it, if others stopped WSHH wouldn't be a problem" and you're acting like thats wrong.
How am I "acting" that way?

Please quote me.

I thought I CLEARLY conceded to the fact that not everyone has the same moral compass. I never said anybody in this thread was "wrong"

How am I "acting" that way?

Please quote me.

I thought I CLEARLY conceded to the fact that not everyone has the same moral compass. I never said anybody in this thread was "wrong"

It's amazing how some of you can trivialize a debate all the way down to "if you don't like it don't use it"

Really? A 5 year old can say that.

Some of us actually care about...and are capable of discussing social matters in depth like adults.

How much thought does it require to come up with "if you don't like WS don't go to it"?

dam just watched the fight comp was wack, but anyways worldstar isnt to blame the video is already created b4 they up load it to world star. plus if it wasnt worlstar it would be facebook or twitter so shut up

Oh...that's what you're referring to? I thought you were staying on topic about WSHH and morality. 

But now that I see you're referring to that specific comment...then yes, I DEFINITELY stand by that. 

I DAMN sure didn't say that to anyone who said "No, I dont watch it, if others stopped WSHH wouldn't be a problem".

In fact...I don't think anyone said that so I'm not sure how you even came up with that.

Dude came in and said "if you don't like it, don't watch it".  How you got "No, I dont watch it, if others stopped WSHH wouldn't be a problem" from that...I dunno. 

Even then...I still didn't say he was "wrong". I said that a 5 year old could say that. 

Last edited:
I go on wshh almost everyday, it's entertaining to me, some videos I get mad , some are good, but it's a time killer when your bored, the website is no different then YouTube. If you saw something on YouTube and ends up on worldstar or vice versa then what's the difference ? Still seeing the same video.

The vine and fights compilations keep me entertained.
Its entertainment. The fact is... Q ain't making people do stupid things. People just so happen to be stupid things and he provides a platform. Lets not act like people just started ignorant in the 2010s. 

Them beginning Vine Videos
mad.gif

4chan is a lot worse than WSHH but I don't see how bringing down either website will help us out. Violence and the things that go on in these videos will still happen we just won't get to see it happen. 
Hells no. 4chan has its issues but actually has a intelligent discussion and more when it wants. Worldstar is ignorant ***** **** all day long. Nothing but bad sterotypes comes from that site.

Lol y'all sitting here blaming Q and ws for simply uploading videos people would watch anyway. Get real. The Internet is expansive and people will watch fight vids and all type of rachet stuff simply because they can it's so many of those type of vids. I see nothing wrong with the platform ws itself. Ws can not be held accountable for bringing down blacks or contributing to stereotypes because that stuff isn't going anywhere. Shut it down and another site will offer more explosive and raunchy footage. IMO fixing this starts at home with the parents and how they choose to raise their child. Just my 2 cents.

Yep

It's on YouTube if it's on WorldStar

I like my feed of twerk videos and fight compilations from time to time, and if I'm going to support ignorance, I know it at least helps feed a black kids mouth.

I do find what cartune said about Q not taking opportunities to maximize his profits, interesting tho

thinking strictly from a money standpoint, i'd have two sections of the site . . . one with music, comedy, etc. etc. and other relatively innocent stuff for corporate sponsors, and then a second 18+ section for worldstar honeys and ignorance​

I woudnt even trip if it was more balanced there's plenty of redneck type videos and white folks acting up on youtube. They should atleast make it more balance.

How the "ratchet" stuff is so dark but you go look in their WSHH Eye Candy section and its sooooooooooo light :nerd:

:lol: well that's a whole different issue here

I would be interested in some trailer park redneck lulz though all ******** aside

Someone on NT put in the work, start the site and gimme a percentage of revenues for the idea :nerd:

With every technological 'advancement ' (in this case, the internet), there will always be equally negative and undesired outcomes. That's just how the universe works.

Last edited:
Hmm, a popular "hiphop" site has videos that mainly objectify women, glorify violence (usually of a specific race), promotes certain stereotypes, AND spotlights a lot of terrible music that pretty much has the same content/negative imagery as the site?

"We" lost. And I use we because "they" throw us into the same category, no matter how hard we try.

But, honestly, wshh is not the problem. Its A problem, but not the main problem.

Mentally, it has already #$(>ed us. People are quick to pull out there archaic cell phones and take crappy low quality pics all while yelling out world star. This is only what we physically see and hear. Just think how bad it has hurt us subconciously.

But this hasnt started with wshh. America has always promoted this overmasculinized view of society. Making violence the main way of solving problems. Of course this affects everyone, but it harms the lower socioeconomic class the most.

And guess who is 3 times more likely to be in that class than their caucasian counterparts?

Get that madness out of here. I've never understood the appeal of that site. Joint just makes me sad. Straight insanity in any form you can think of...
mean.gif

I don't know I never liked it just because I felt its a stupid site and the layout is ancien honestly do people. Really say OMG let's laugh at black people and get on the site ? Most of the people I know hop on there to know what's going on in the interned. . All you guys demonic ing Q like he's the worst thing to happen to black culture in America. Please.

You know why the "raise your kids" argument is stupid in this case?

because eventually, no matter how well I raise my kids, they will have to run into some douchebag's kids who were raised on Worldstar.

Plus any website that provides an open forum to post video of murders should be shut down

Back
Top Bottom