DEAL ALERT!! Free $10 Amazon e-Gift card!! MD, VA, TX, and IL only. (UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine!!

BTW does anyone else get error messages when they try to post? I also get a message saying my post is being reviewed for moderation because im "new"

Been on NT for AGES, kind of annoying but does anyone else have that happen?

Thanks to everyone that participated so far, the promotion is on-going for the time being. Just refer to the first post or hit me up if you have any questions.

Tried the old code and the new code, I did this 2 days ago, got a quote and still haven't gotten the e-mail. And the next step is to pay for the insurance policy via credit card...

JTmatic - You did it right, you'll get the email with the code in a day or two.

This promotion is still going on if anyone else in the participating states hasn't done it yet 
nthat.gif

Tried the old code and the new code, I did this 2 days ago, got a quote and still haven't gotten the e-mail. And the next step is to pay for the insurance policy via credit card...

nah you dont have to pay for the policy just get a quote... you should get a email after you finished the quote in 3 days max... also check your spam ...one of my gc's were there a few weeks ago

so do if anybody knows this is still working i just did one and wonder if i should be expecting one

so you telling me that i used everycode so i should at least get one in one of my emails correct??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom