DEAL ALERT!! Free $10 Amazon e-Gift card!! MD, VA, TX, and IL only. (UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you buy with $10 at amazon though.....
Pretend it's free shipping? 
pimp.gif

But still, free money is free money to me. I'll post up a pic when I get mine in a few weeks

Just to let you know, they sent me an email with my giftcard claim code. This leads me to believe that you need to just enter an address in one of the states mentioned and a working email. About to create a couple gmail accounts to see if this works again.

Yeah just got my amazon code too. And i realized this was a referral system :wow: you must be racking them up.

i call bs. wasn't there a special promotion with this same company a little while ago where you'd receive a shell gift card? i never received it.

edit: went back and read the whole original post. yep...definitely not wasting my time and/or holding my breath.

Last edited:
i call bs. wasn't there a special promotion with this same company a little while ago where you'd receive a shell gift card? i never received it.

edit: went back and read the whole original post. yep...definitely not wasting my time and/or holding my breath.

ive gotten 3-4 $10 gc's from the old promo & i just got my email for my $10 amazon gc a few mins ago its not fake cut the unwaranted hate

Sonofaduck I just got an email confirmation too. How the hell do I get my own code???

id like to know this as well..... because the old promo gave you your own code when you got the gc in the mail & this one didnt have any special code in the email unless i overlooked it.......

I just got the email and it worked. I don't have a policy with them.

I copied the code from the email, clicked the link in the email, scrolled down to "apply to account" and it worked..

Last edited:
I just got the email and it worked. I don't have a policy with them.
I copied the code from the email, clicked the link in the email, scrolled down to "apply to account" and it worked..
No, I'm saying you need a policy with Elephant to get a code to enter in when filling out a quote. Not the Amazon code, but enjoy your $10!!! 
happy.gif

I entered the code, got a quote, and an email confirmation on the quote, however, how will i know if im getting an amazon GC?

I entered the code, got a quote, and an email confirmation on the quote, however, how will i know if im getting an amazon GC?

They don't send you an actual GC. The email has a code in it. Just follow the instructions in the email.

Just used mine towards a cheap blu-ray. Cost me $2.97..

Update on page one.

e-Gift Cards have been confirmed by Elephant, no more waiting weeks to get it in the mail! 
nthat.gif

how long will it typically take to get the "code" email to use on amazon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom