DEAL ALERT!! Free $10 Amazon e-Gift card!! MD, VA, TX, and IL only. (UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Just got word from Elephant, they will in fact be sending e-Gift Cards! No more waiting around for physical cards in the mail!**

I wasn't able to find out the timeframe of how soon they will email you the code, but it will definitely be faster than having it mailed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a deal that my auto insurance company, Elephant Insurance, is running. All you have to do is complete a quote on their website here  and enter in the code 5QE4C  at  the bottom of the screen in the box labled "Promotional Code" on the first page.

The whole process only takes maybe 2 minutes and you don't need to enter in sensitive information like your SSN or DL number or ticket history ect ect (Unless you actually want an accurate quote and not just a free gift card).

Anyway, they have had these promotions for $10 Shell gas cards but I guess they switched to Amazon since $10 barely gets you 3 gallons nowadays. And I know everyone is gonna ask this: No, they will not SPAM you.

Enjoy!

http://www.elephant.com/auto-insurance-quotes.aspx

Last edited:
Good look, is there a time limit?
Can't lie, Im a little leery.
There's no time limit, it's an ongoing promotion. You can probably still search the older threads and see how everyone got their cards.

Honestly, if you're learly (no idea why) you can make up all the info other than your name and address and still get the card. They just want people to see how low the insurance costs can be compared to what your current provider charges to make customers consider switching. Marketing 101

Thanks man, that avy
sick.gif
I can't log in under YOMEGAAA anymore 
mad.gif
. I've had that SN since like 2001!!! Haven't updated my new SN yet
Wait so when are you done? when you hit the "view my quote now"?
Yes, after you see your quote you're done.

For some reason I can't do multi-quotes

Parada45 - Its a promotion that my insurance company runs with current customers to get the word out. I've had them for my insurance for a year and they're not gonna scam you.

Eyeseesoles - My avy is lame because I can't log-in to my old SN YOMEGAAA lol. kinda heated since I had that SN when I first signed up over 10yrs ago 
mad.gif

Also, you're done when you view your quote. That's the end and you'll get your giftcard in a few weeks

Done.Props OP
this legit by the way got my shell before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom