DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

some posts those spoiler pics in the spoiler
nerd.gif

I just watched Man of Steel. I'm rooting for Batman but I don't see how he can really compete TBH. Lois is TOO bad in that movie as well :pimp:

Warner Bros.’ ‘Lobo’ Lands ‘Wonder Woman’ Writer Jason Fuchs (Exclusive)

It will be the screenwriter’s second adaptation of a DC comic book and third movie for Warner Brothers

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment are turning to their “Wonder Woman” writer Jason Fuchs to pen “Lobo,” TheWrap has learned.

The project marks Fuchs’ second within Warners’ DC universe following “Wonder Woman,” indicating a certain confidence in Fuchs’ work on that upcoming superhero movie starring Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.

Insiders suggest that Fuchs will start from scratch with his own take on Lobo — an alien who works as an interstellar mercenary and bounty hunter. The character became a popular figure among fans of DC comic books following his revival in the early ’90s as a biker anti-hero.

If Momoa wasn't already Aquaman, I could see him playing lobo. He has the biker look he had in the superman cartoon.

Common is playing a character named Monster T who deals with The Joker in SS

The backlash in this would be monumental...even worse than anything MOS brought. They just brought him back and they do that to him? lol don't believe it.

They're really about to make a movie for Lobo of all characters? :smh:

I honestly didn't know he had the following he did until I saw people going crazy over a Sideshow statue of him last year :lol:

I wasn't aware he had a sizeable following until you just mentioned it :lol: Never really thought he was all that popular. Though my only real experience with him is from Superman The Animated Series and later Justice League.

He has a cult following similar to Gambit or Omega Red (probably even bigger fanbase than those two?), he's pretty much DCs Deadpool (minus the 4th wall breaking) but in space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom