DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

It'd be interesting if they show Alfred as a party animal while he was at butler school.

It'd be interesting if they show Alfred as a party animal while he was at butler school.
Hope they give Jeremy Irons some extra shine in the solo Batfleck film.

Possibly even elaborate on his Special Forces background and show him handing out Ls.

laugh.gif

She started out not being able to fly and I think back then it just became her signature that even when she could fly that they just let her use it here and there.
yea was curious about this.. just assumed this was the case..

probably should have just done away with it.. also wonder how much use the lasso of truth will get

Justice league unlimited gave her jet a cool vibe. If I recall it was the Superman birthday episode.

I think with Aquaman not being seen as cool, it also has to do with him being in the ocean and hanging with sea creatures. I bet poseidon doesn't get much love either. I do like that they changed his look up for the upcoming jl movie. I never really liked the orange and green costume. Also great casting with choosing Momoa, he's a beast and there's an opportunity to make the character a bad mofo.

They did an animated sequel to Justice League War which was Aquaman's "new" origin and it was pretty cool.

I never watched Superfriends so I always respected Aquaman :lol:

Aquaman was cool in Justice League and Justice League unlimited
Agreed!! After watching him on JL I gained a new respect for aquaman. And after watching Young Justice I gained a new found respect for Black Manta and Kalder. Man, I hope that black manta appears in the aquaman movie. That would be so dope!!!

want to stay away from early viewers reviews but i might not be able to help myself. i just want this movie to be great |I

He can still be a party animal in butler school.
So is this stuff that the game just made up or did they also just reveal all the cool **** this version of the car can do before the movie?

The car does the same **** in the game as the other cars

It's just a visual/sound effect change

‘Batman v Superman’ Early Ticket Sales Passing ‘Avengers’ & ‘Furious 7’
by CHELSEA LEWIS on MARCH 15, 2016
Batman v Superman

Deadpool may have broken several box office records already in 2016 but another upcoming comic book movie is ready to make some history of its own.

Advance ticket sales for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice are currently out pacing previous pre-sale numbers with movies like Universal’s Furious 7, Deadpool and The Avengers. All three of those box office giants made over $100 million opening weekend. Analysts are indicating that Batman v Superman has already sold at least $20-25M in pre-sales.

For those keeping track of box office records, Batman v Superman would need to make over $152M during it’s opening three days to be the biggest pre-summer opening. Furious 7 currently holds that record

‘Batman v Superman’ Early Ticket Sales Passing ‘Avengers’ & ‘Furious 7’
by CHELSEA LEWIS on MARCH 15, 2016
Batman v Superman

Deadpool may have broken several box office records already in 2016 but another upcoming comic book movie is ready to make some history of its own.

Advance ticket sales for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice are currently out pacing previous pre-sale numbers with movies like Universal’s Furious 7, Deadpool and The Avengers. All three of those box office giants made over $100 million opening weekend. Analysts are indicating that Batman v Superman has already sold at least $20-25M in pre-sales.

For those keeping track of box office records, Batman v Superman would need to make over $152M during it’s opening three days to be the biggest pre-summer opening. Furious 7 currently holds that record

This seems legit, I was able to buy tickets for any showing for Deadpool the week of, and the last few MCU movies as well. I had to buy tickets to a later screening for the Thursday open of BVS, everything but first row in the 630 and 7pm shows were sold out. I think we might be underestimating the crossover popularity of a Batman vs Superman movie as opposed to some of the marvel heroes. Average guy on the street knows who Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne are, but maybe not Steve Rogers. I don't care either way I'm just as hyped for DC and Marvel movies.

Back
Top Bottom