DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I liked the first Shazam, but this trailer didn't really do nothin for me...No Megan Good in the trailer either :smh: how you mess that up?

Attachments

• shazam-wait-what.gif
    shazam-wait-what.gif
    754 KB · Views: 554
Whats the motivation to see this? Gunn is just going to reboot the whole universe/phase/whatever anyways. This could suffer in the box office.

Whats the motivation to see this? Gunn is just going to reboot the whole universe/phase/whatever anyways. This could suffer in the box office.
Its a popcorn movie. Entertainment is always the motivation.

I mean I won't but the incoming reboot is irrelevant to why someone would go see it.

They obviously have some faith it'll make money otherwise they wouldn't release any of the movies they have planned for this year (Blue Beetle, Flash).

Last edited:
Its a popcorn movie. Entertainment is always the motivation.

I mean I won't but the incoming reboot is irrelevant to why someone would go see it.

They obviously have some faith it'll make money otherwise they wouldn't release ant of the movies they have planned for this year (Blue Beetle, Flash).

Curious to know what lead them to lose faith on the Batwoman movie. Should of been released to recoup some money, strange to see a studio scrap an entire IP like that. Then have the nerve to proceed with a Flash movie with an allege pedo.

Curious to know what lead them to lose faith on the Batwoman movie. Should of been released to recoup some money, strange to see a studio scrap an entire IP like that. Then have the nerve to proceed with a Flash movie with an allege pedo.
They had a one time opportunity to scuttle the movie as a tax write off where they recouped what they spent that way.

So I assume they figured ditch the movie rather than see if its can gross enough money not to be a loss.

dc cant catch a break, execs just hoping these dudes shut up until their movie releases :lol:

he isnt really anti-vax just anti-bigpharma but people just isnt having any of it

hopefully he has some point about pharmaceutical companies over charging people for much needed meds…

but I doubt it, sadly

He said he was going to announce the first chapter of movies in January right? Has a couple of days to make that happen now.

its the 30th, Gunn hasnt done the announcement, he promised it will be in january and her scoop is that it will be announced on the 31st…

:rofl:

anyways, looks like no banetiasta

its the 30th, Gunn hasnt done the announcement, he promised it will be in january and her scoop is that it will be announced on the 31st…

:rofl:

anyways, looks like no banetiasta

thats funny because this was also reported today. :rofl:
i think the door will always be open for it, until castings say otherwise.

whoever wrote that article is terrible, like dude wrote it like "he said this and he said that" without actually putting the quotes in there

they go to stop hiring these damn dudes on the internet with made up blogs and maybe hire someone who actually has some journalistic degree or at least knows how to properly write

Back
Top Bottom