DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The thanos vs darkseid debate was funny. thanos took an axe to the chest from thor and mocked him. darkseid took an axe to the shoulder and was carried out on a stretcher and never returned to earth. :rofl:

XTybmdw.png

nSfSv9r.png

Big part of that is Snyder and Whedon just forgot how Batman fights in these situations.

No exploding batarangs (only time we saw one was for Flash), no martial arts skills on display, no bat plane to attack with from afar (he kept using jets and **** to get to far off places I guess for the team), etc.

In this he used guns and one hi-tech device that absorbed energy

i honestly can't disagree with any of this, but it is difficult to process considering

when batman fought the court of owl zombies, he was throwing mad batarangs, exploding or otherwise, and hitting them with the ip man and all types of jutsus

i honestly can't disagree with any of this, but it is difficult to process considering

when batman fought the court of owl zombies, he was throwing mad batarangs, exploding or otherwise, and hitting them with the ip man and all types of jutsus

the problem with this is, fighting a whole army of aliens eventually you're going to run out of gadgets.

Again, He should’ve wrote in a better situation for him to be in. Batman in the car made sense. He should of went from the car into a jet or something.

Last edited:
lol I don't think anyone wants to see Snyder make a Flash movie. The entire thing is going to be in slow motion.

Speak for y’all selves.

im only maybe an hour or so in but that Iris scene was dope as ****.

Definitely down for an 02 Spider Man vibe Flash film wit those Snyder visuals.

At this point WB being stubborn :lol: they will not concede this L of letting Snyder cook

WarnerMedia Studios CEO Ann Sarnoff says that the release of “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” will complete the director’s superhero trilogy, reinforcing the studio’s desire to move past the social media campaign to hand back control of the DC film universe to the filmmaker.

We won’t be developing David Ayer’s cut.

Ray Fisher has previously stated that because of a non-disclosure agreement he can’t share specifics about the abusive behavior he endured on the set of “Justice League.” Is there an NDA that would prevent him from publicly sharing all the details of what transpired on “Justice League”?

Not that I know of. No.

Wow. Fam was really just mad they asked him to say Booyah. Then got extra mad when he actually saw the theatrical cut.

finished first half so far, I’ll finish rest tonight:
-Flash running CGI is garbage and have been disappointed in his character depiction so far.
-The scenes in water could be be better
-jokes have not been hitting
-too much slowmo and movie can be trimmed down already
-made dark seid look SOFT

overall, still better than theatrical

If not Snyder then what? Another reboot with JJ Abrams that tells the story of Batman finding the OG Seven again?

You would either have to continue off what Snyder built (even if Abrams is directing) or go through a whole nother 5-6 year process looking for a perfect JL film/perfect DCCUniverse set up where we just end up asking for #TheAbramsCut in 2028 :lol:

If not Snyder then what? Another reboot with JJ Abrams that tells the story of Batman finding the OG Seven again?
No. Definitely not.

You think that trash Snyder JL story is the only Justice League movie that can be made?

I mean this **** Snyder came up with is completely made up. Batman doesn't form the Justice League. If anything he's usually the last hold out and doesn't want to work with them or trust them.

So many better Justice League movies out there to be made.

She'll change her tune once AT&T steps in and tells her otherwise. From a business standpoint continuing the snyderverse is the only logical move. DC's past couple of movies were lackluster and box office duds. ZSJL is one of DC's highest rated movies since the dark knight.
ATT already stepped in the first time. Like if the numbers come out and Snyder cut demolishes Falcon and winter soldier they will have to change their tunes

JJ Abrams wasn't necessarily the right choice to move on from Snyder to either. The only thing I'm really looking forward to live-action wise from DC is the Pattison Batman movie.

Did it get confirmed that Lois supposedly has Bruce's kid while Supes is dead? :lol: I still haven't watched the movie so I don't know how much was hinted at that, if at all. Apparently there was a script leak that said this?

Also, the way they made the Flash run by slinging his arms outwards like that in slow motion takes me out the moment lol. Is that how real-world physics looks like?

Ben Affleck really brought that homie-impregnating-other-supposed-dead-homie’s girl energy from Pearl Harbor to Justice League...

JJ Abrams wasn't necessarily the right choice to move on from Snyder to either. The only thing I'm really looking forward to live-action wise from DC is the Pattison Batman movie.

Did it get confirmed that Lois supposedly has Bruce's kid while Supes is dead? :lol: I still haven't watched the movie so I don't know how much was hinted at that, if at all. Apparently there was a script leak that said this?
No. In the original story boards that would’ve been a thing but Snyder recently confirmed that the baby is Clark’s

I think could both perspectives be correct at the present time. Warner Bros are very determined at this point to let that be the end of the snyderverse. They have multiple DC projects in production and any further inconsistency in direction will further reduce the dwindling interest of the general public.

With all that being said if the Snyder cut exceeds all expectations by a GREAT deal I can see AT&T possibly continuing the universe in film or series form. AT&T have already shown their power with the creation of the Snyder cut, the release of major film releases on HBO Max with little/no regard to Warner Bros.

This is disingenuous. The question asked there was about Walter and the investigation and Fisher not about anything with her and racism. There's no need to say "I have a black friend" when she's specifically asked about somebody else.

ATT already stepped in the first time. Like if the numbers come out and Snyder cut demolishes Falcon and winter soldier they will have to change their tunes
:lol: I like how WB just has the Disney+ books to see which did better, that we're comparing a 4 hour movie to the premiere of a tv show, and that y'all really think ATT is going to step in again just to push JJ Abrams plans aside to continue Snyder's when if you compare the two ATT would go with JJ Abrams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom