DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Movie was nothing but fire !! I remember a lot of you guys were hating hard on this movie when Snyder’s cut was announced. Then again I watched the original in theaters and was extremely disappointed.
When the movie ended I was like “ so that’s it ?”
thank God for T-Mobile Tuesdays

So final thoughts

. movie is as good as Ironman 2. Serviceable and has entertainment value
. 4 hours was WAY too long multiple times over. Even with the add ons the movie could of been a good 3 hours max
. This was an improvement in a huge way but that’s stepping up from nearly the very bottom. It’s not saying much
. Some add ons should of been left off.
. I will never sit down and watch this again :lol:

final verdict: 4.5/8= ehhh 🤷🏽‍♂️This was an improvement but not nearly enough to save it

There’s no saving the DCEU. Kill it and start over. Gal included.

Completely missed this Easter egg
FB_IMG_1616375534843.jpg

Just realized, this MF Flash is fast af but late to an interview??? We’re not supposed to like this man in this movie...clutch at the end though...

finished the snyder cut. somehow this movie was a lot better than the first one but still really bad.
and it being 4 hours was dumb. good riddance.

watching this also just made ww84 that much worse. can't believe ww really struggled with cat lady in the worst fight ever.

I would put solid money on dude not actually watching all of the animated movies or reading the comic

just like I doubt dude read watchmen

Just realized, this MF Flash is fast af but late to an interview??? We’re not supposed to like this man in this movie...clutch at the end though...

That's a Barry trait though: he's superhero fast but always late for mundane real life stuff, usually on purpose.

The animated film was flames. Anyone making the live action version, snyder or otherwise, has a high bar to match. Snyder can really build an awesome action scene. If anyone can make a live action fight scene close to or on par with animation, it's snyder.

problem is dude doesn’t get the actual characters he’s working it

anyone who has watched that knows how Batman feels about guns

and yet this dude cites that all the time to justify shh he did with Batman

I actually kinda enjoyed this. Def much better than the OG. Didnt understand the point of the epilogue tho. Shoulda just ended after the final chapter.

Whats the deal with the DCEU tho? Are they continuing it or what? Seems like they're just doing one-off's and reboots as of late (w/ the exception of WW84)

I actually kinda enjoyed this. Def much better than the OG. Didnt understand the point of the epilogue tho. Shoulda just ended after the final chapter.

Whats the deal with the DCEU tho? Are they continuing it or what? Seems like they're just doing one-off's and reboots as of late (w/ the exception of WW84)
I don't think anyone really knows. Warner Brothers has been so damn reactionary to this, I don't even think they have a fully fleshed out plan yet. I feel like they're just throwing **** on the wall, seeing what sticks, rolling with it and then repeat. At least Snyder had a vision, whether you like it or not, he had a start and end in mind...I don't think WB can say the same.

As far as I know, Suicide Squad is coming out soon. Flash, Black Adam (?) and Shazam (?) are the only things that I think are having any kind of (pre) production at the moment

Back
Top Bottom