DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

If it ain’t Titanic, you won’t catch me sitting down for 3 hours 30 minutes + for a movie. Especially one from DC Studios. Yuck.

Bet they won’t keep the same energy if it start breaking records and **** :lol:

I'm not sure how much revenue it can generate with how things are right now nor do I know how stream revenue works but I think as far as people watching goes the numbers are going to be high for sure.

WW2 being complete trash won’t help this movie. DC is 1-8 ..... casual fans won’t even know what the hell this reshoot is. I don’t think this breaks any records

It cant break any records though :lol:

**** aint coming out in theaters.

It gonna break a streaming record? Bridgerton s2 gonna do bigger #s anyway.

It's a 4 hour movie on top of that. Everything is working against it.

This aint Endgame. Who is going to watch this 4 hour joint and then immediately watch again? :nerd: Y'all would have to cheat and leave your tv on all day just to watch it 6 times :lol:

why do people care about the numbers? that doesn't justify anything.

as far as the probability of it getting a sequel.

It cant break any records though :lol:

**** aint coming out in theaters.

It gonna break a streaming record? Bridgerton s2 gonna do bigger #s anyway.

It's a 4 hour movie on top of that. Everything is working against it.

This aint Endgame. Who is going to watch this 4 hour joint and then immediately watch again? :nerd: Y'all would have to cheat and leave your tv on all day just to watch it 6 times :lol:

I was just responding to the impossibility of it getting a sequel. If it has similar (or greater if reception is good) increased viewing hours like WW84, who knows?

But it seems like they also may be using Flashpoint as a restart/way to kill off Battfleck anyway

why do people care about the numbers? that doesn't justify anything.
Validation / justification. Really just a fanboy thing. Kinda like the musical arguments. “But he sold ____ copies.”

you see it with dudes who buy trash shoes here too :lol:

Love the thread name change. I’m gonna tell you 1 main reason this thing flops. WandaVision changed the game, so now after that ends, which I’m 98.5% accurate will leave us in shock. Justice League got some bid shoes to fill. Im not expecting much from this film at all. Would love to be proven wrong. But this is gonna be a full flame fest of DC movie verse once this drops.

I was just responding to the impossibility of it getting a sequel. If it has similar (or greater if reception is good) increased viewing hours like WW84, who knows?

But it seems like they also may be using Flashpoint as a restart/way to kill off Battfleck anyway
They already moved on to JJ Abrams.

Back
Top Bottom