DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

He been in line.

Not sure he wants to do that yet after finally being taken seriously as an actor after all this time.

Last edited:
My mistake, I really meant more of a adult rated flick. Something like The Watchmen, speaking of which I really enjoyed. And I just saw it again last night.
As far as the directors go, will they be able to showcase the darkseid of WW and Aquaman just like they were fighting in the animation of Flash paradox.

There was a rumor about it possibly being Jon Hamm or Jake Gyllenhaal. I think Don Draper would be perfect, but they're probably going to cast Jack Black.
michael keaton is regarded by some as the best batman

midas whale make adam sandler the next batman

I generally don't read comics. I was reading marvel for a little while but then I got frustrated with the marvel website for some reason. I forget why.

*edit

Oh yea I remember I think I may have had trouble with the password

Lol I read Spider Gwen, Silk, civil war, I binged that whole spider man arc where Doctor Ock was Spidey, I read ms marvel stuff, some of the all new, all different Avengers stuff, a little bit of secret wars.. I think that's it

Lol I read Spider Gwen, Silk, civil war, I binged that whole spider man arc where Doctor Ock was Spidey, I read ms marvel stuff, some of the all new, all different Avengers stuff, a little bit of secret wars.. I think that's it

Damn. We gotta put you on game.

If I could just make 2 suggestions. Marvel's reprinting all of Annihilation. I think the first volume is in comic shops this month. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

annihilation.jpg

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JAN181076

No trolling. But you should read this too and see why people love Tony. :lol:

Amazon product ASIN 0785122583

I legit thought I was in the comic book thread :lol:

My mistake, I really meant more of a adult rated flick. Something like The Watchmen, speaking of which I really enjoyed. And I just saw it again last night.
As far as the directors go, will they be able to showcase the darkseid of WW and Aquaman just like they were fighting in the animation of Flash paradox.
Highly doubt a Flash movie turns out that way.

Back
Top Bottom