DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I'm as optimistic as any about the DCEU, but until I see production has started I'm not believing **** :lol:

We went down this exact road before with Ben. Rumors about him wanting out. He axed those rumors on Kimmel (or Fallon?) and then sometime later he's out.

Man :lol:

Can't call that either but I never understood WW's most well known arch nemesis being a cat lady anyway.

Would be okay having Tom Cruise play a villain, I actually would like that for alot of the big name actors who dont want to be tied down to these franchises, let them play villains so they can wild out for a movie doing bad ****. I honestly have no idea who should play Batman if Ben leaves

Would be okay having Tom Cruise play a villain, I actually would like that for alot of the big name actors who dont want to be tied down to these franchises, let them play villains so they can wild out for a movie doing bad ****. I honestly have no idea who should play Batman if Ben leaves

There was a rumor about it possibly being Jon Hamm or Jake Gyllenhaal. I think Don Draper would be perfect, but they're probably going to cast Jack Black.

There was a rumor about it possibly being Jon Hamm or Jake Gyllenhaal. I think Don Draper would be perfect, but they're probably going to cast Jack Black.
I think Hamm would be a great Bruce, hard to imagine him beating dudes up though (How old is he anyway?). Jake would have beef up but atleast he's on the younger side (compared to Affleck anyway). Not sure how they would feel going with an unknown though, I had no idea who Cavil was but when I saw Immortals I knew he'd be great visually as Superman. His Clark is alright I guess

Back
Top Bottom