DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Lois Lane, the key, was there too to stop the fight.
OK so she stops the fight. If all the evidence pointing to Supes being a threat has any weight at all, he should still suspect Supes as a threat even if he decides not to kill him

But ten minutes later he's telling Martha 'I'm a friend of your son's'

You're not suspicious of someone who steals from you?

Or hell someone who steals from anyone?

And you wouldn't at least be curious as to what her skin care regiment was that kept her looking exactly the same after 100 years?

I don't actually care for an answer.. but batman has had female enemies along the way.. if just a 1% chance

A beautiful woman stealing my flash drive wouldn’t supersede my original objective to taking down a alien leveling a city and people in it lol.

is that the same level as what Supes did in MoS?

you're taking the 1% too literally

someone like Supes who can do what he does, a 1% chance he is evil then you got to take him down

some who you think it a petty thief has a 1% chance of stealing again and you keep ignoring that she returned it and he realized that she may not be so bad

then he found out that she was old and had great botox but you want him to put all his Supes planning and paranoia aside to take on the oldest thief in the world?

again, think about it

A beautiful woman stealing my flash drive wouldn’t supersede my original objective to taking down a alien leveling a city and people in it lol.

All of this

OK so she stops the fight. If all the evidence pointing to Supes being a threat has any weight at all, he should still suspect Supes as a threat even if he decides not to kill him

But ten minutes later he's telling Martha 'I'm a friend of your son's'

I think a combination of Lois Lane being “the key,” the Martha references all throughout the film, Superman on tv saving people, culminated and humanized Superman.

is that the same level as what Supes did in MoS?

you're taking the 1% too literally

someone like Supes who can do what he does, a 1% chance he is evil then you got to take him down

some who you think it a petty thief has a 1% chance of stealing again and you keep ignoring that she returned it and he realized that she may not be so bad

I'm really not.. im simply pointing out the absurdity of the character development

Usually when someone comes to a realization, they apply that new found knowledge to other aspects of their life.. that could have been a route they could have took, him realizing what Alfred was trying to tell him through her actions

I'm sure a lot of people were paid some pretty good money to not point out these simple things.. just like the parts of a dark knight returns that got ignored

the thing is you say "usually when someone" like this is just everyday situation

that no one else in the whole world could do something different

you choose to ignore the possibility but at the end this is a CBM where normal isn't the norm

now come find me a good number of evidence of a billionaire dressing up as Bats at night and show me that it is what he would "usually do" then you might have something there

otherwise you are picking it to the minute detail and just want to ignore that they wanted to portray Bats as that type of guys

I am not saying this film is perfect, far from it and the Martha thing is comical at times and that's coming from me but really everything you're saying just shows me that you choose to avoid all logic and reason so you can pick it apart and you choose not to even bother trying to understand anything that may weaken your statement one bit

and now plenty of people are paid to not say anything? where did this even come from? Is this the only film that had this problems? does execs not have big egos and can't be told anything?

but you know, I am checking out of this conversation because as usual it has reach ridiculous proportions and sanity is practically thrown out the window

you win

I think a combination of Lois Lane being “the key,” the Martha references all throughout the film, Superman on tv saving people, culminated and humanized Superman.
In an instant though? You guys are arguing that Bats built a solid case against Supes to reasonably suspect him as a threat

If the case is so solid, you don't throw it away after learning a silly detail

I mean, Bats knew about the Lois connection and that Supes saves ppl before trying to kill Supes like a maniac. So two out of the three things you pointed out, Bats knew about already. So the Martha references is the deal breaker that throws all 'the evidence ' away?

You guys don't agree at all with how flimsy Bats makes his motivation seem by flip-flopping so easily?

Last edited:
In an instant though? You guys are arguing that Bats built a solid case against Supes to reasonably suspect him as a threat

If the case is so solid, you don't throw it away after learning a silly detail

I mean, Bats knew about the Lois connection and that Supes saves ppl before trying to kill Supes like a maniac. So two out of the three things you pointed out, Bats knew about already. So the Martha references is the deal breaker that throws all 'the evidence ' away?

You guys don't agree at all with how flimsy Bats makes his motivation seem by flip-flopping so easily?

Batman knew of the Lois connection from a dream; what ended up playing out was sort of prophetic. That realization of the dream plus the other mentioned factors contributed to him not killing Supes.

Alfred did tell him throughout the movie that Supes isn’t the bad guy, maybe he knew that in his heart but he just needed to get out of his deranged state.

Can one of y'all explain the "I had to" line in this movie..

Wasn't the whole point batman realizing he was wrong for his actions in the previous movie?

in another and better news (though people will probably start trashing TDKR now) but Nolans work including his Batrilogy into 4k

want these images textless
23737732_1706195199405146_8095105915745258805_o.jpg

23794935_10155961241746096_2318377738748906162_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Such a lame. Son went out and got a family and still couldn't measure up :lol:
Marvel had that slow simmer.
DC tried to microwave themselves to the same success when all they had to do was build off what they had.

its too bad.
Really is
Every single character in Dragonball has taken an L, aint no point in really arguing for anyone since the writers determine the arc for each character. Both Vegeta and Goku hold more respect for each other then they do for any other character in the series so this gang **** is pointless.
Nah.

Just everybody took a L don't meant you can't argue who was clearly stronger than who.

Goku been the main character for the majority of the series. Yeah others had story arcs but none more than the main character or centric to the plot.
Did anyone else enjoy Cyborg in this

Ray Fisher is a total unknown to me but the man can act
I'm happy I was t disappointed in his acting or the character's role.

Last edited:
I'm gon' try and just be as positive as I can here...

JL just reach $100m in the domestic BO! woot woot!

:rofl: :rofl:

Such a lame. Son went out and got a family and still couldn't measure up :lok

Really is

Nah.

Just everybody took a L don't meant you can't argue who was clearly stronger than who.

Goku been the main character for the majority of the series. Yeah others had story arcs but none more than the main character or centric to the plot.

I'm happy I was t disappointed in his acting or the character's role.

Are you arguing strength, which again is pointless since the writers determine that and at different points in the series each character has held the tittle of the strongest for a certain amount of time till the MAIN CHARACTER got it back like he's supposed too, or you debating character flaws? Cause calling somebody a ***** or a crybaby ain't got much to do with strength, that's a character trait and again the writers determine that.

Back
Top Bottom