Dayton ,Ohio people

Yessir, watched it for the first time in years the other day. That seriously is one of his best roles. I love that movie.

Anybody know how AM 90s run? True to size? Im torn between a 14 and 15. Im a 15 in Jordan's, but I know sometimes runners fluctuate in fit, like the 95 for example.

i pretty much pm'd this to case the other day in response to the am1 blue qs but anyways in my experience w/ runners any shoe w/ a mesh toebox runs pretty much true to size....but leather seems to be a bit different, I always size down a half size on any leather toe (when possible) especially with older models. as far as the new 90's coming out, if your refering to the infrareds im pretty sure they will be true. with it being a GR even if you do happen to end up a little big i dont think it should be to much of a prob to exchange them or end up with another pair or 7
smile.gif

Hey case and JC either of you have any III's or IV's in a 10.5 can be beat, my homie is looking for a pair.

1. HatchMo wrote:

Hey case and JC either of you have any III's or IV's in a 10.5 can be beat, my homie is looking for a pair.
were you at the dayton mall finishline when the infrared package came out by any chance? If you were, I was the person at the end of the line that bought the size 9.5 but needed a 10.5

if your friend is interested I have size 11 mars and military IV's I'll sell for sure, and I'm still undecided but maybe fire red III's size 11 or flip III's size 10.5 that I would get rid of.

long time no visit over here, nice to see the thread is still going strong though!

yeah i was there. i should have been more specific, He wants cement 3's or bred 4's in pretty much any condition as long as they are wearable.

I got mars 4 and military 4 but they are 10's..Ask him if he's interested in some 5's which I have multiple colors of in 10.5s

What's good Gem City NikeTalkers? I just picked up a pair of Air Jordan 6 white/varsity red today. This shoe is not that bad. Well take care.

What's good Gem City NikeTalkers? I just picked up a pair of Air Jordan 6 white/varsity red today. The shoe is not that bad. Well take care.

What's good Gem City NikeTalkers? I just picked up a pair of Air Jordan 6 white/varsity red today. This shoe is not that bad. Well take care.

About to head out to the mall and chill for a bit while my girl gets her nails done. Then, get some food and hit the dragons game. Hopefully it isn't a gazillion degrees, cause im wearing heat today hahaha

I was thinking about getting some Bengals tickets and was wondering if anyone has ever been to a game at Paul Brown Stadium?..Wheres the best place to sit other than 50 yrd. line?

I have been there twice, not a bad seat in the place. Get the cheapest lol, u can see pretty good from anywhere. I prefer to sit in the corner endzone areas though..

Back
Top Bottom