• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Dayton ,Ohio people

What up all!!

Just wanted to make sure everyone in here knew about the show coming up in April:

Hit me up if anyone has any questions at all.

-Andrew-

you wait up allnight on ndc? i waited for a little while, then when i checked it at like 10:45 when i woke up 12-13 was gone so i didnt order them from there.

can we quit talking about copper's please..im a lil salty i wasnt able to cop..lol

Case they restocked NDC this morning, sold out of anything other than a 8-8.5 though, check stores, they should be getting a restock

I 've officially given up on Coppers..So I ordered some heat from back in '04..I will post pics hopefully by Saturday..Keep an eye out..

Well if you can tell me where i can call and get em for retail then please let me know..But like I said I got a lil somethin somethin' on the way..Yall might not think it's hot, but it's something I've been lookin for for awhile..

Hey if you go to your local footactions they can order the Black/Red penny II for 79.99 in a lot of sizes... I went and ordered a 10.5 no problem... Not sure if thats a good deal to anyone else but I needed another pair...

i wouldnt pay 80 for those, i still need to get the black/blue's but im waiting for them to get cheaper at the outlets. I also will only pay 85 for the atlantics.

I don't think I can fit a 10..I can try on my foam pro b's cause they are a 10.5 and if they feel a little big we might be able to work something out..You got a price your thinkin of?

^^I'd like to have another pair, but I haven't even unDS'd my HOA pair that I got last year..

Finally got my Coppers and my other pair of shoes in..Check out the pick up post in Sneaker Showcase..Peace

my dunkmans just came in today, I love them, very nice shoe
Case congrats on the coppers glad you didnt give up

Back
Top Bottom